Britney Spears

stephler

Wow...time to get a thread going on Brit Brit. The new album is catchy as balls. Woooo! Yay for Brit :D

If you're a fellow Brit fan then share you thoughts on her amazingness. The documentary was really good. I didn't think it was going to be that personal. I'm thinking about renewing my Brit Fan Club membership too hahaha. I might wear my Dream Within A Dream Tour shirt around on Tuesday haha.

• Like 1

She was amazing on the X Factor but I wish that she'd have sung instead of miming :/

Yeah me too, she was like a robot in the interview too haha

but it was great to see her happy, and backkk!

I haven't heard her new album yet, I still love Blackout :D

If I only had one bullet, and knew I would never get another one, it'd end up spattering the contents of her skull over the wall... what little of it there is.

Though it'd be a difficult descision between using the round on her or Paris Hilton. 'Spose I could always knife her, instead.

^ dude do u ever get a life? I mean, u don't like her, good for you, so stay out of threads ya don't like, and let people who do like them talk about music they like.

And is there really need for dumbass comments like that?? :roll:

Anyways, I'm so happy to see Britney getting her life back on track, so many people go thru crap like she has, but not everyone has it observed under a microscope or spotlight. So good for her!!! Not a huge fan of the new music, but hey it's cool to have her back :D

Wow...time to get a thread going on Brit Brit. The new album is catchy as balls. Woooo! Yay for Brit :D

If you're a fellow Brit fan then share you thoughts on her amazingness. The documentary was really good. I didn't think it was going to be that personal. I'm thinking about renewing my Brit Fan Club membership too hahaha. I might wear my Dream Within A Dream Tour shirt around on Tuesday haha.

hhahahah :)

i love britney.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i LOVE Circus <3 not listened to the album yet though.

is it just me or will you always look at her differently now since her drama a while ago? i wonder what she's like, idk, I just don't look at her as the same person anymore. i think shes a bit fake now, her tour is shockingly bad, she mimes, doesn't communicate with anyone, i don't know.

the album is really good and yah i do think of her differently i think of her as a women now lmao like older. before she was young britney now shes idk older... not old jsut not young and more mature.

ahaha cassy! i made up dances to her also! lmao good times

I still love and respect Britney. I know she no longer sings live, but that is because dancing is her main passion and she'd like to focus on that now. Does it really matter that much? Sure, it'll suck to pay a bomb to see her live for miming, but she puts on a great show with the dance routines.

I've watched several documentaries on Britney, I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, just very intrigued! This girl has had an incredibly difficult life and had come out on top, it upsets me when people judge her down to her.. crazy days. We all lose our control sometimes, who's to say this world's biggest pop start can't either?

Listen to Lucky, it's one of her older tracks and purely amazing. You'll get what point I'm trying to put across.