The Used!

holleh

Luckyyy!!!! Omg my walmart that's like 10 mins away from where I live has all their albums and copies of berth!!!!

Really? That's pretty awesome, I only know a couple people in my town who like 'em. :( In a way I'm glad people aren't all teeny-ish over them, like with Paramore. "ZOMG thAT Mizery Buznessss song is aweshum!" I fail at teeny speak. xD

Yeah, they've been a band for some time now, but they still fail to get a lot of publicity and stuff, maybe because of their destructive behavior?..... Idkkk

Maybe yeah, but they get just enough for me to have heard of them.

I only really know music that I've seen on kerrang, lmfao!

That being said, I haven't seen The Used on TV for ages, just because they aren't touring atm, they have forgotten about them! :nono:

^last time i saw them on television was on FUSE, they were on SURS. Everyone 'cept bert was on there... they were baking cookies and everything....

then before that I think, I saw them on The Sauce, all of them were on there. They have such potty mouths, the studio forgot to press the censorship beep button when they swore... it was pretty funneh...

^last time i saw them on television was on FUSE, they were on SURS. Everyone 'cept bert was on there... they were baking cookies and everything....

then before that I think, I saw them on The Sauce, all of them were on there. They have such potty mouths, the studio forgot to press the censorship beep button when they swore... it was pretty funneh...

Wow, awesome. Lmfao.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't know this til now, my bad!...

At a show, whilst performing Wake The Dead, Bert noticed a girl being pulled out and dropped on the ground, where she banged her head. Bert actually kicked the security guards head and screamed at the dude.. he almost got arrested! True story, I've just seen a video, it's hard to make out though... if anyone would like the link, here:

You need to watch: 3:00 - 3:25

Just before that you see the security guards kinda looking down at the ground, but you can't see the girl being dropped.

• 2 weeks later...