Is it just me or does ... ?

Allys_Heartisurs

Lisa Origliasso from the Veronicas and Hayley look a like? I'll post the pictures. I feel like they don't look 100 percent like eachother but something about them... and it's not just their style its the face. i can't pin point it. i attached photos... and here is a video of the veronicas. the twin i am talking about is always on the left if you are looking at the screen. :] sorry its just bothering me cause i can't pin point what it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FWidFaotdc

sygnazx5.jpg

00014895.jpg

20080210WI15475899_WI.jpg

Lisa Origliasso from the Veronicas and Hayley look a like? I'll post the pictures. I feel like they don't look 100 percent like eachother but something about them... and it's not just their style its the face. i can't pin point it. i attached photos... and here is a video of the veronicas. the twin i am talking about is always on the left if you are looking at the screen. :] sorry its just bothering me cause i can't pin point what it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FWidFaotdc

Yeah it's just you man, But now that you've implanted that thought into my mind...It seems as if my head is just racing to find out what you were talking about. You need to apologize to me because now my mind will forever be somewhat wrapped around the similarities that I could never find.

:P