Hey guys.. :)

kyute_shana

omg ... i had the biggest urge the other day when i found this awesome spongebob cake , it was so good , i know it's sad but i instantly thought of Hayley lol and i was like i wanna send it to her lol ! then i was yeah but it's a cake it'll go off and most likely completely destroyed in the process lol .. :rotfl:

omg ... i had the biggest urge the other day when i found this awesome spongebob cake , it was so good , i know it's sad but i instantly thought of Hayley lol and i was like i wanna send it to her lol ! then i was yeah but it's a cake it'll go off and most likely completely destroyed in the process lol .. :rotfl:

lol! that's nice! if only you can think of a way to preserve the cake..haha

No, she's ok as she is. Small women are beautiful and so delicate.

This just reminded me...

I was on fbr_secrets (yeah, I have no life) and there was this thing that was like "Hayley didn't wanna hve sex with me cause my dick was too big. She said she felt like she was being attacked if it was too big..."

I loled.

This just reminded me...

I was on fbr_secrets (yeah, I have no life) and there was this thing that was like "Hayley didn't wanna hve sex with me cause my dick was too big. She said she felt like she was being attacked if it was too big..."

I loled.

Haha.

Where do you find these fbr secrets ? :)