emo or punk?

imnotsorryyet

i think she used to be kind of an emo, but she always changing herself . so its pretty hard to decide.

i dunno... i think now, with that hair she more to the way to punk.

i like punk look. super sexy.

i would like to see metal or gothic hayley haha

she would be super sexy because she's really thin. so it fits.

noo... EMO means

emotionally motivated output...dig?:D

No. No it doesn't. "Emo" is short for "emotional hardcore". It's pretty hard to dispute an expansion. Even so, your definition still can't apply to a person. Unless you're considering her the emotionally motivated output of her parents that is. Which is just silly. Emo is a dead genre of music. You can't be 'emo', just as much as you can't be 'rap' or be 'dance' or be 'pop'. It's the same principle. You can't be a genre of music. Point being, emo = emotional hardcore.

I'm out. Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.

if she were emo shed have bangs covering her eyes, no self esteem and be crying 90% of the time.....

those are just stereotypes.

I have bangs covering MY eyes. I must be emo now! :willy_nilly:

But, I think Ross summed it all up. There's really no need for more discussion on the matter, me thinks.

wow, am i the only one that lol'ed at this thread. i didnt know people still catagorized people...i did that when i was like in 7th grade....i think you should be willing to get to know any person no matter what their style may be or how they come off. idk if i matured or if anyone thinks thats really lame, but w/e. i hate labels

• Like 1

wow, am i the only one that lol'ed at this thread. i didnt know people still catagorized people...i did that when i was like in 7th grade....i think you should be willing to get to know any person no matter what their style may be or how they come off. idk if i matured or if anyone thinks thats really lame, but w/e. i hate labels

:-o

• Like 1

I AGREE.

This is a really stupid thing to ask.

And who cares? Like, why is this so relavent to start a whole thread on it?

It pisses me off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
i saw Hayley's interview but i forgot the title.

she said their genre is ALTERNATIVE

in their web site too their genre is ALTERNATIVE

That's their musical style. I think they're talking about how she dresses etc. lol.

i think she used to be kind of an emo, but she always changing herself . so its pretty hard to decide.

i dunno... i think now, with that hair she more to the way to punk.

i like punk look. super sexy.

i would like to see metal or gothic hayley haha

she would be super sexy because she's really thin. so it fits.

:rotfl: