The Official "Hayley's Hair" Thread

Starlight

I think pink is very cute! :razz: Hayley is so pale so she can dye her hair such nice colors and everything fits to her (except black i guess). i love how Hayley dares to do something like that, especially when she will certainly get those "OMG PINK! DYE BACK TO ORANGE! YOU'RE THE PARAMORE'S READHEAD SINGER YOU CAN'T CHANGE!" -comments. Those are what piss me off. Fans don't own Hayley so she can do whatever she wants with her hair. :roll: Of course everyone can have own opinion, everybody doesn't have to like everything. ;-) But still, Hayley is a normal person like everyone of us, she's just famous and very very good singer. So why couldn't she change her hair like any normal person?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

When I saw pictures from that EMA I was like LOL THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE PUNCH ME IN MY FACE

but then I got used to it.

I don't like Hayley like this, but it's her choice and I won't be telling her how she must look or not.

As I don't like when people tell me this.

I just won't look at those pictures :P

But, the real thing is, our Hayley is such a cutie, and she's so crazy, she likes to be seen sometimes.. she likes to show her own style or decisions.

;]

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...