The Official "Hayley's Hair" Thread

Starlight

allow it.

i dont like it that much,

it would be better if it was a mix through her hair,but nvm ;D

if she likes it, thats all that matters, right? :)

It's okay, I'll allow it ... for this time. ;-)

Yeah, I think that too, a mix would be awesome. 8-)

But it's already very sexy the way it is ! :mrgreen:

I wouldn't mind sucking her hair. :rotfl:

allow it.

i dont like it that much,

it would be better if it was a mix through her hair,but nvm ;D

if she likes it, thats all that matters, right? :)

yeah, i think so too.

after those new performance pictures, i like it a tad more. s'alright i guess.

not as if shes gonna keep it that way forever, we know what shes like lol.

i dont think this deserves its own thread though...

i've been somewhat confused by her lately. idk if she is trying to get away from the "good girl" image and im sure she'd laugh if she saw that comment...or maybe its just a phase, but does anyone think shes gone a bit overboard lately?

In my opinion, she feels well in her body and she wants to try some new stuff.

^ she could be idk, she's always seemed confident in herself and thats one thing i admired about her. maybe im just growing away from them. i know that sounds bad but idk. maybe im the one that cant come to grips with the new changes :(

:???: what do you mean by that?

okay the septum piercing this summer

tatoos

the ways he has started to dress. like she never really dressed up but it actually looked like she put some thought into her outfits and looked cute. recently it looks like she is just throwing on w/e

and now the dark hair...

sounds crazy i know, maybe its just me that feels this way

^ could be idk...maybe im just growing away from them. idk, i know that sounds bad but idk. maybe im the one that cant come to grips with the new changes :(

okay the septum piercing this summer

tatoos

the ways he has started to dress. like she never really dressed up but it looked like she actually put some thought into her outfits and looked cute. now it looks like she is just throwing on w/e

and the dark hair...

idk maybe its just me that feels this way

she's just now getting old enough to get that kinda stuff,I mean she is only 19.Hayley said she had wanted a tatoo for awhile,didn't she?Her hair will probably a bright color again soon anyway ,and I think she still dresses nice(Grammy Awards)

i've been somewhat confused by her lately. idk if she is trying to get away from the "good girl" image and im sure she'd laugh if she saw that comment...or maybe its just a phase, but does anyone think shes gone a bit overboard lately?

cause shes a big girl now? i wouldnt be surprised if my image goes a bit scatty when im 19/20.

she's just now getting old enough to get that kinda stuff,I mean she is only 19.Hayley said she had wanted a tatoo for awhile,didn't she?Her hair will probably a bright color again soon anyway ,and I think she still dresses nice(Grammy Awards)

Grammy awards were last year. :)

But, I think her clothing style is awesome, I like her several sexy t-shirts and pants. :P

cause shes a big girl now? i wouldnt be surprised if my image goes a bit scatty when im 19/20.

Arrrrrrrrr. :)