The Official "Hayley's Hair" Thread

Starlight

By request, this will now become the Official Hayley Hair thread (yes, we're actually going to have an Official Hayley Hair thread...God help us all :)

So, all posts about Hayley's hair should be made here.

Discuss away!

lmfao .... :rotfl:

------------------------

I have to admit , i didn't like it when i first saw it but i like it now, i think maybe a combination of the colors throughout her hair may have been better but i think it's great that she has the confidence to rock a hairstyle like that , shows how crazy and unique she is :D

^ she could be idk, she's always seemed confident in herself and thats one thing i admired about her. maybe im just growing away from them. i know that sounds bad but idk. maybe im the one that cant come to grips with the new changes :(

okay the septum piercing this summer

tatoos

the ways he has started to dress. like she never really dressed up but it actually looked like she put some thought into her outfits and looked cute. recently it looks like she is just throwing on w/e

and now the dark hair...

sounds crazy i know, maybe its just me that feels this way

Nah, I think this is a silly thing to say.

Just because she gets a piercing or changes her hair or something doesn't mean she's trying to shed her 'good girl' image.

She's expressing herself the way she wants to.

But, yeah, I'm not too keen on her new hair.

• Like 1

^ I saw in their LJ someone say Hayleys hair was fug, why did she do it that way and she replied ¨Because I like fug things¨ XD

I felt bad for her.

That made me change how I feel about her new hair.

Now I think, while it´s not my favorite, it looks okay!

theres going to be a lot of negativity with her new hair and i think saying that 'i like fug things' is a good way to just say that she dosnt really care what they think and thats a good way to feel :)

i personally love her hair right now XD