The Official "Hayley's Hair" Thread

Starlight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I changed it mainly because the image was too big, but it appears to me that Applelova is a troll.

You are correct.

Let's not be starting anything now. The mods are all keeping an eye on what's happening. PM us if anything seems really unusual.

Sometimes excited new users come off that way and you have to look at things objectively and not jump to conclusions. There's no need to call out anyone publicly on the boards either. If you see suspicious behavior, send a PM to a mod and we'll take care of it. If it's not a troll, then it just makes everyone on the board look bad when they're really not. I've seen too much of that on other boards, and it's not what this board is about.

nevertheless I don't want to give off the impression that I'm some sort of asshole. Particularly here because I really really like this board and the people here.

You weren't giving that impression at all. We all say stuff in the moment when we're concerned, so don't worry about it. I just wanted to remind everyone that if there's a problem like that, to talk to a mod about it, so no unneeded arguments are started and no feelings are hurt. I do appreciate how everyone looks out for the boards though. :)

Oh I wasn't jumping to conclusions (or trying to either), from what I saw of her posting it just didn't look right at all, and it wasn't just one thread. She knew there was another Hayley's hair thread but she was like "oh well there can be another one" (or words to that effect) and was going crazy in the Josh/Zac thread when people said they didn't believe her. It just made me think "Riiight...troll." And I didn't want it to be continued. Sorry about the blunt comment up there.

Anyway, sorry Chriss. :hug:

• 2 weeks later...