Green Day

little_caro

I was too embarassed to make their thread cause I was afraid alot of "haters" would chew me out lol. But I saw them twice, VERY AWESOME. and I have all their cds, my favorite one has to be Kerplunk. >.>

I saw most of their set at Oxegen last year.

One of the most excruciating times of my life.

Thousands of kids only able to sing American Idiot and whatever singles came after that. SO OVER-RATED!!

Average band at best.

the cool thing about the show I went to was the age range. There were kids there younger than me and then there were a bunch of people like in their 50's. Mostly the crowd was older and they were all for the older songs.

aw aye green day are good.

i do think they are over-rated though.

man, i had tickets to go see em when they came to glasgow last year. was one of the first to get a tick, and then they sold out.

thennnnn, i couldn't go cos i was in the hospital at the time =[ ! how gay.

i was so gutted. haha.

but if that happened now, i wouldn't be bothered.

I really like Green Day. They put on an amazing live show too. When I was them in September there were alot of younger kids there, but i guess that was to be expected since it was after Boulevard of Broken Dreams was released as a single.

I really like Green Day. They put on an amazing live show too. When I was them in September there were alot of younger kids there, but i guess that was to be expected since it was after Boulevard of Broken Dreams was released as a single.

I saw them in September, too.

And yes, they were amazing.

Where did you see them?

Its not their fault the media exposes them too much to make them "overrated" right? I mean they didn't expect their latest album to get so much attention. Thats how I see it, being a fan and all.

Its not their fault the media exposes them too much to make them "overrated" right? I mean they didn't expect their latest album to get so much attention. Thats how I see it, being a fan and all.

yeah i totally agree with that. the only thing i dont like when i say i like green day everyones like u only like them for american idiot. i was like nahh dude i grew up a green day fan. seriously i did tho, i have all the cds and such. but no one believes me they are like ya okay w.e same thing with fall out boy when they go big they wwere like u just like them bc they are in i was like no i Liked them before YOU new them lol.

Green Day is definitly amazing ...[/color']

Think before you type.

I've been listening to them since I was ten no joke lol.[/color']

4 RL!?!?!!?1??11?!?!!?!

SRSLY!!!?!1?!?!!!!??!

And for people who think they are over rated, listen to their old stuff, it's gold =D[/color']

Not really. Insomniac they could get away with, but I could fart out more charts hits than the rest of the albums ever produced. Except AI.