Green Day

little_caro

Green Day is definitly amazing ...[/color']

Think before you type.

I've been listening to them since I was ten no joke lol.[/color']

4 RL!?!?!!?1??11?!?!!?!

SRSLY!!!?!1?!?!!!!??!

And for people who think they are over rated' date=' listen to their old stuff, it's gold =D[/color'']

Not really. Insomniac they could get away with, but I could fart out more charts hits than the rest of the albums ever produced. Except AI.

Uh, yeah I meant gold as in good .... wow...

Green Day are hugely overrated, I can admit that even though i'm a massive fan (and far from ashamed of it)...

saw them twice last year on the tour, and the gig at Milton Keynes Bowl - just being there, with 65,000 other people - was undoubtedly the greatest day/night of my life.

Oh yeah I saw that Bullet in a Bible thing where they were at Milton Keynes and I couldn't believe the croud O_O must have been fun. I can admit that they are overrated but they are centainly not sellouts.

saw them twice last year on the tour, and the gig at Milton Keynes Bowl - just being there, with 65,000 other people - was undoubtedly the greatest day/night of my life.

lucky! That must have been excellent. I haven't seen them live yet... so I can't wait until their next tour

yeah I saw them at gilette it kicked ass

mhm

they're good

but I like older better

mmhm!! I was there too!!

^ yeah, the crowd there was crazy.

I got to our shows like an hour and a half early and we were in the pit and since we got there so early we were just sitting in the pit, and we didn't leave there so I didn't really get a good look at the size of our crowd. But from what I heard, the whole floor was filled and looking into the seats they were prettty damn full!!

The wave that you guys did was amazing!! it was so cool to watch!

• 4 months later...

is anyone else kind of hoping that their next album won't be as big as American Idiot? i don't know...it just seemed that when it came out they got all these fans. which i don't mind, but now that they've kinda taken a break it seems that they're losing all these "fans" that they never even had in the first place... (aka: the "teenie boppers", "posers", "followers", etc.)

and i can honestly say that i've stuck by them a bit after Warning came out. and i saw them when they came to town. it was love. *feels proud* ^_____^

• 2 weeks later...