Green Day

little_caro

Can't see them doing T, Oxegen and Reading? But I could be wrong :P Are they confirmed to play any of them?

T and Oxegen are, pretty much, the same festival as they have the same promoters and run at the same time, just alternate the bands between the days like with Reading/Leeds.

Nothing confirmed, hence why I made sure to point out that it could be fake.

Well, we will see this month I think if they play any of those festivals.

I saw NBC this morning. It was New Year's Eve with Carson Daly. They said they had Green Day play live. Not really. It was from Nokia Plaza which was a month ago. :/ But it was nice to see them play after 4 hours of sleeping. :D

I know! it was pre-recorded hah!

I recorded it last night because I was watching another countdown for new years eve that was live from Toronto.

So, I decided to record/tape Green Day on Carson.

I went to play the tape in the morning and found out it never even recorded, when I was sure that I did.

Oh wells. I watched the 21 Guns performance via GreenDay.com. :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

Green Day comes to Finlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand :willy_nilly:

Sorry I'm just excited and I just found out (=dumb)

I think I'm gonna go to see them! If I get the tickets... Anyways it's not THAT expensive so yeah I think I'll be there, if I get the tickets! We Finns are crazy of gigs so it's not sure yet will I get those :mrgreen:

Nope. But there's the Novarock Festival in Austria which is nearer then the Vienna show was. My friend and I talked over the last night about it but we haven't got to the point if we go or not.

and congrats! Well, you're gonna travel a lot I think! Enjoy it anyways and tell us about the musical of course! ;-)

Nope. But there's the Novarock Festival in Austria which is nearer then the Vienna show was. My friend and I talked over the last night about it but we haven't got to the point if we go or not.

and congrats! Well, you're gonna travel a lot I think! Enjoy it anyways and tell us about the musical of course! ;-)

Hope you get there! :D:hug:

Lucky you! I hope you'll have a great time. Of course!:D

Thanks! :hug: I will! :D

• 3 weeks later...

So for anyone who hasn't heard yet, Green Day are going on a US tour this summer with AFI opening for them.

I hope there is at least some Canadian dates on this!

Also, Green Day: RockBand is set for release on June 8th, 2010.

• 2 weeks later...