8/18 Toronto, ONT Molson Canadian Amphitheatre

8/23 Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theater

8/26 Dallas, TX Superpages.com Center

8/28 Denver, CO Comfort Dental Amphitheater

8/30 Phoenix, AZ Cricket Wireless Pavilion

8/31 Los Angeles, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

9/2 Chula Vista, CA Cricket Wireless Amphitheater

Green Day is always worth listening to. You'd better know!:D

Yeah, Last of the American Girls video is such a cool one. I really like it. It seems like a bit of crushcrushcrush. The guys in a desert, plus the girl (Gloria) is in a bath.

• 3 weeks later...
Crime in Stereo and Hot Water Music are, apparently, the UK supports. Jealous as fuck about that, two great supports. Especially after the pish one we got last time.

Semi-scrath this. Joan Jett are the main support for the Euro tour. Absolutely astute marketing.

My dad surprised me and booked us Green Day tickets for my birthday! I'm seeing them June 19th and can't wait! I was totally ecstatic to be able to see them last October, but again in a couple of months? Ahh, I can't wait. Plus it'll be my first time seeing London. :mrgreen: :hyper:

Don't hate me please, Betty!

My dad surprised me and booked us Green Day tickets for my birthday! I'm seeing them June 19th and can't wait! I was totally ecstatic to be able to see them last October, but again in a couple of months? Ahh, I can't wait. Plus it'll be my first time seeing London. :mrgreen: :hyper:

London is glorious. Where abouts is Green Day playing? Wembley?

Good stuff! Wembley itself is really nice, like all the wee bits beside it and driectly around it. But the surrounding areas are pretty bland (like you wouldn't really know you were in London) but I suppose that should be expected of housing haha. The City Centre is absolutely lush though.

Good stuff! Wembley itself is really nice, like all the wee bits beside it and driectly around it. But the surrounding areas are pretty bland (like you wouldn't really know you were in London) but I suppose that should be expected of housing haha. The City Centre is absolutely lush though.

Ahh sounds gurd! 8-)

Buckingham Palace and all the parks and stuff around it was a real highlight for me. It's well pretty, if you have time (cause there's like bigger attractions, the Eye, the Tower, Parliament, etc.) you should go! :D

I hope to see it all! I'm really excited, haha. :)

Time of your life! (Y)

• 3 weeks later...
^ Wasn't a huge fan of the album at first, but now I love it. It's slowly creeping up there to becoming my favourite of theirs. But, still, Dookie remains my favourite.

The same with me. And yes Dookie is the best, and Nimrod, too. (Y)

Four weeks today and Green Day will be playing before my eyes again. 8-)

Will you please take me there? :shifty: