Green Day

little_caro

• 5 months later...

Uhm, I don't mean to offend anyone, but am I the only person that can't stand them anymore and think that their old stuff ((like first and second CD type of old)) was WAY better than anything they have out now???

And another thing, I can't STAND it when girls go on about how hot their singer is. Because he's not.

Uhm, I don't mean to offend anyone, but am I the only person that can't stand them anymore and think that their old stuff ((like first and second CD type of old)) was WAY better than anything they have out now???

And another thing, I can't STAND it when girls go on about how hot their singer is. Because he's not.

No you're not the only one. 1039/SOSH is definetly one of my favorite albums. [Although, I can't stand KERPLUNK! >.<]

After American Idiot they definetly sold out a bit too much for my liking, but there will always be a special place right next to my heart for Green Day. :mrgreen:

And D00D I know, I don't think he's ugly or anything, but seriously, if you're 13 and have the hots for some man that's more than 20 years older than you, and has a wife and kids your age...counseling maybe?

I actually had a friend 2 or 3 years ago who actually thought she was gonna marry Billie Joe. And she was like 11 or 12 at the time. :rotfl: I saw Green Day with her and everytime it got somewhat quiet she would yell "I LOVE YOU BILLIE JOE" and she'd get these weird stares from all these old guys and she didn't even realize how much she was embarassing herself. xD

• 2 weeks later...

I used to love them so much. I still like their music but not as much as I used to. I've grown out of them, found other great bands. They were the ones that opened the doors to a whole new world for me. They'll always be awesome for that. Maybe when they release their new album, I'll start loving them again.

I used to love them so much. I still like their music but not as much as I used to. I've grown out of them, found other great bands. They were the ones that opened the doors to a whole new world for me. They'll always be awesome for that. Maybe when they release their new album, I'll start loving them again.

wow I can almost repost that and say the same thing cause I dont really listen to them anymore either and I thought the obsession would never die. well the pictures are still on the wall but the cds collect dust.

wow I can almost repost that and say the same thing cause I dont really listen to them anymore either and I thought the obsession would never die. well the pictures are still on the wall but the cds collect dust.

I thought that no other band could replace them or that my obsession would die. But I was so wrong.

btw, I know you from GDC.

I think you have the wrong idea.

They have 3 albums worth of new material. That doesn't mean that they are gonna release 3 albums. They're probably gonna decide which songs to put in one album.

:oops:

You're probably right. I'm not smart when it comes to these kinds of things.

Again, I won't judge until after it happens. ;D

AND IT'S MIKE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!