YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

I've just finished listening to the new songs.

Uhm... "Playing the blame game"/"Trophy eyes" and "Fireworks" are my favourite songs.

I don't know. It's not a bad album,but it's not amazing either. It's an improvement lyrically,though. And Josh's voice sounds really weird on "There's no such thing as accidental infidelity". Or is it just me? :shifty:

This is my first impression,anyway. Maybe the album will grow on me. Maybe not. But oh well.

Uhm... "Playing the blame game"/"Trophy eyes" and "Fireworks" are my favourite songs.

I don't know. It's not a bad album,but it's not amazing either. It's an improvement lyrically,though. And Josh's voice sounds really weird on "There's no such thing as accidental infidelity". Or is it just me? :shifty:

This is my first impression,anyway. Maybe the album will grow on me. Maybe not. But oh well.

Agree With Everything You Said, It Probably Sounds Weird Cause Aled From Kids In Glass Houses Is On It Aswell, Especially Near The End.

I Love The Beginning Of Playing The Blame Game.

The Album Isn't As Catchy As The First, Fireworks Is Such A Good/Depressing Song:(

Thats because its Aled Phillips from Kids in Glass Houses doing guest vocals.

Thats because its Aled Phillips from Kids in Glass Houses doing guest vocals.

Guest vocals from 2:45 onwards. Ironic really that YMAS were compared to KIGH and then they get Aled in to do guest vocals and imo it's the best bit on the album.

Generally, the album does nothing for me, I'd describe it as boring. It sounds like a cross between Paramore and Fightstar.

Some parts of songs are catchy but not catchy enough for me to think "I've gotta listen to that You Me At Six song"

"Kiss and Tell" still their best song imo.

i really wasnt thrilled by this album last night, but today its growing. the second half pisses all over the first. as i said to ross last night, like most second albums from a pop/rock band, its a bit of an overshot.

plus, anyone else think playing the blame game sounds like fences? just sayin'.

basically, its good and is promising for the future, but by no stretch of the imagination is it epic. take off your colours > hold me down.