YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

decided im not gonna get a ticket for this. i cant afford it what with going to slam dunk this month. if theres still tickets next month i may re-consider, but i doubt there will be.

same here, i still really cannot justify paying that much to see them.

• 2 weeks later...

i've heard him worse. he's a bit growly, but i actually quite like that. his vocals have been epic all year, so maybe he's just having a little relapse. im not fond of the cover though, but maybe thats just because i think ellie goulding is a shit english lights rip-off.

Really? They really don't get much attention outside of Kerrang. They're better than alot of American bands doing this kind of thing anyway.

Personally i think they are overated, £20 (or whatever is is ha) to see them is way to much, i think, i dunno maybe it's cause i've been seeing them from early 2008 but they've just gotten to big compared to other bands like them i think there overratted. Ha probably just me anyway but that's my opinion, hmd was way hyped up and i was pretty disappointed with it tbh.There still amazing live and really nice people but i don't think there music is amazing as people think anymore.

Been watching since Trophy Eyes. Did I miss much?

Hope they end up on the Red Button Coverage going on at the moment so I can watch again :P They're playing at the same time as Rihanna which might be put on instead but seeing as her performance is getting played on BBC Three tonight I don't see why they'd get away with putting it on Interactive too.