YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

yeah i thought they were recording again already. i hope hayley says yes to a colab, but i have a feeling she won't.

anyway. they're playing a 20 song set for their december tour here. OOOH.

zomg! i definetly can't wait now!! why won't it just hurry up and be december. that means ymas, xmas and holidays.

Do Europeans consider traveling through other European countries to be basically the equivalent to Americans traveling from state to state? I mean I know there's obvious differences such as language changes etc... but if you're in an EU country, can you freely travel through other EU countries or is there a whole passport hassle and all that stuff? Just curious.

Do Europeans consider traveling through other European countries to be basically the equivalent to Americans traveling from state to state? I mean I know there's obvious differences such as language changes etc... but if you're in an EU country, can you freely travel through other EU countries or is there a whole passport hassle and all that stuff? Just curious.

We consider it (mentally) to be like going between Mexico/America/Canada cause it is crossing borders/changing country. But, unless I'm mistaken, physically it's more like going between States (if you're going from one EU member country to another, well Schengen signatories, but there's a decent cross over of the two). Only passport hassle is with the UK and between non-EU (non-Schengen signatories) countries.

• 2 weeks later...

New YMAS single ft. Chiddy Bang for release on 10th Jan 2011 according to this site: http://www.radio1.gr/music/forthcoming_uk_singles.htm

I don't know if it's true but this is the same site that's predicted several singles, including Playing God (first one I can think of), before there was an official announcement of it.

canadian border agents are always way nicer than anyone else

just sayin'

I went to Canada about 12 years ago. I had just gotten my license and was going up to Montreal to check out Olympic Stadium for a baseball game because I had this crazy idea that I wanted to go to all 30 parks. This was, of course, before I learned that money doesn't grow on trees. Thankfully I was with my dad and he was footing the bill.

Anyways, the Canadian agent was very easy going and we got right through. I'm guessing it's probably pretty similar now. I find Canadians to be rather awesome people.

• Like 1

New YMAS single ft. Chiddy Bang for release on 10th Jan 2011 according to this site: http://www.radio1.gr/music/forthcoming_uk_singles.htm

I don't know if it's true but this is the same site that's predicted several singles, including Playing God (first one I can think of), before there was an official announcement of it.

i'm not buying it yet since josh or any other guys haven't been tweeting or whatever about a new single yet as far as i know.

we'll see.

90% sure this is true, I've heard it somewhere else anyway.