YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

I searched and found nothing so it gives me great pleasure to make a thread for the amazing YouMeAtSix!

Who else is a fan?

They're pretty much the only English band I'm a fan of, funny considering I am English.

I've been listening to them for a year and a few months now. My favourite tracks are Always Attract, Jealous Minds Think Alike and If You Run.

You me at six are an amazing band, they have been pretty sucessful this year with there album and i think they will be one of the top bands in 09. I need to see them live

my fav is Jealous minds think a like

Ayay! YMAS!!! I really love them! A great English band.

My faves are You've Made Your Bed, Save It For The Bedroom! But the whole album is amazing!:D

Save It For The Bedroom was the first I heard last summer on my friends phone. I just remember thinking "That guy has a lovely accent!"

Save It For The Bedroom was the first I heard last summer on my friends phone. I just remember thinking "That guy has a lovely accent!"

Really. When I first listened to their album, I thought they were American. But I realized soon that they are English. And I just love them.

Really. When I first listened to their album, I thought they were American. But I realized soon that they are English. And I just love them.

yeah i thought they were american for ages , until i saw on their myspace that they were British