YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

Go to http://www.youmeatsix.co.uk and log into the backstage area to see our video for liquid confidence! Now!

From Dan's twitter. But you have to own the HMD cd/itunes version/whatever in order to watch it.

Oh ffs.

I have it but not on itunes.

GRRRR.

Youmeatsix, you are really not making my opinions of you guys any better tbh.

You have to buy money to see the freakin video.

Hell no.

I am losing so much faith in youmeatsix at the moment.

Imo they care about the money they make a lot more than the fans.

:/

Exactly what i said a couple of months ago.

I kinda have a love/hate thing with ymas at the moment,I don't think it's them as people, i met josh a couple of months ago and he was the exact same guy as he was when i met him the year before, joking around, like any normal guy. in a way i kind of feel sorry for them they went from being relatively small to massive overnight( josh himself has said in interviews how hard this was), the major problem i have is actually the fans rather than them, i've just noticed over time how the fans have changed everytime i see them. I used to be able to have a conversation with them and now 20 other people butt in, suppose it just comes with fame. So i don't no i'll still carry on going to see them but when i see them i won't go running up to them telling them how much i love them like everyone else, i'll just carry on waiting until they come and speak to me like i usually do.

Ha end of rant :D