YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

Been watching since Trophy Eyes. Did I miss much?

Hope they end up on the Red Button Coverage going on at the moment so I can watch again :P They're playing at the same time as Rihanna which might be put on instead but seeing as her performance is getting played on BBC Three tonight I don't see why they'd get away with putting it on Interactive too.

You missed

The consequence(with Sean:willy_nilly:)

Safer to hate her

kiss and tell

playing the blame game

Personally i think they are overated, £20 (or whatever is is ha) to see them is way to much, i think, i dunno maybe it's cause i've been seeing them from early 2008 but they've just gotten to big compared to other bands like them i think there overratted. Ha probably just me anyway but that's my opinion, hmd was way hyped up and i was pretty disappointed with it tbh.There still amazing live and really nice people but i don't think there music is amazing as people think anymore.

Oh absolutely, I hate bands charging £20+ when they've barely got any albums out. Fortunately I don't pay for most of the gigs I go to, but I know what you mean. The stuff on HMD definitely sounds better live than on disc, or at least that's what I found.

Oh absolutely, I hate bands charging £20+ when they've barely got any albums out. Fortunately I don't pay for most of the gigs I go to, but I know what you mean. The stuff on HMD definitely sounds better live than on disc, or at least that's what I found.

Well tbh i don't think there worth it, even if there live performances are amazing, yeh definatly sounds better,not really a fan of that album though,i bet they'll start only playing Manchester,cause they'll get 'too big' for leeds, more that anything the fans piss me off so so much, i know thats not there fault but i just can't stand teenies(no matter what band), :nono:,

The thing is though £20 isn't wildly more than the costs on their last two real headline tours. Like I don't think they're amazing but I'm glad there's actually a UK band playing this type of music and actually being successful.

You missed

The consequence(with Sean:willy_nilly:)

Safer to hate her

kiss and tell

playing the blame game

Thanks :) Luckily I managed to catch it, they did show it on the red button :mrgreen: the whole thing was awesome and i'm now even more excited for december :willy_nilly:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm i still can't decide whether to go to the December tour or not, there's still standing tickets left for 2nd date of manchester, but i still think it's alot to pay for them and i'm not to fond of the venue or Manchester gigs in general so i have no idea what to do :/

Hmm i still can't decide whether to go to the December tour or not, there's still standing tickets left for 2nd date of manchester, but i still think it's alot to pay for them and i'm not to fond of the venue or Manchester gigs in general so i have no idea what to do :/

i wouldn't go if i were you. after you told me the facts there are too many holding against it if you ask me. :???:

• 1 month later...

SYG confirmed as well... I might go now :/

aghh really? i really wanna see SYG live... i bet they'd be great.. and i'd love to see you me at six again.. but money... is ever so slightly short.. lol.. and i am seeing ymas at reading.. hmmm :/

SYG are supporting. Both bands said so themselves several times in several different places this past weekend. Not too thrilled about it though, SYG have been pretty shit the two times I've seen them this year. Which is a shame cause the three times I've seen them previous to this year, they were absolutely outstanding.

One band left to be announced, band will be from the UK. I'm thinking Out of Sight.

I picked Fireworks over them at Slam Dunk, which was the best decision I ever made. Fireworks was the best performance I've ever seen by any band and SYG in Glasgow the next night (and the week before) were really average. I've seen worse bands but they were much, much better on their headline not even six months previous.

i'm beyond chuffed that TBO are supporting - but i think in a way it could be a bad move from ymas, since sean and his ego will steal probably the show. still, that's fine by me.

i'm pretty indifferent about SYG being confirmed. i've seen them live enough in the past year or so without them being all that epic, but i'd rather see them again than the audition (who were the other rumoured US act).