YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

They are probably fun live, but that doesn't make them good at writing music.

yes, they plagerise like no ones business but they make work. their tracks are fun, theyre always tight live, and they have a huge fanbase (for all it consists of fourteen year old chicks who actually think they have a chance with him) that wont falter for about five years.

and if i wanna bump a dead thread that should be used more then i will :)

They are fairly big in the UK, but thats only because they're from th UK. They wont do too great in the US because they aren't needed

i cant see them doing great in the US either - thats why i was bit taken aback when i heard they were playing warped. they'll probably gather a handful of fans through it, but i cant see them ever having a worthy career stateside.

yes, they plagerise like no ones business but they make work. their tracks are fun, theyre always tight live, and they have a huge fanbase (for all it consists of fourteen year old chicks who actually think they have a chance with him) that wont falter for about five years.

and if i wanna bump a dead thread that should be used more then i will :)

Ahem, I'm 14 and I liked them before they were shown on kerrang. Although I do get your point..

Ahem, I'm 14 and I liked them before they were shown on kerrang. Although I do get your point..

yeah, nothing personal implied. if i was two/three years younger im sure i'd like them without being a prat about it.

all i ment is that theres a lot of teenies out there. and that yma6 gigs make me feel old.

TTAAAIILLOOORREDD SHEEEEETS.

seriously, so good. i love jonny craig. was worth every £13 i paid for that ticket. the spill canvas could've been good, i mean, i like their songs in general but i actually couldn't understand a word they were singing and that really bugs me at gigs... so yeah, i left before ym@6 came on.

BUT JONNY CRAIG<3

I love that song. Jonny walked past me after the gig and I was about to talk to him and he got ambushed by fans then disappeared. My friend got his tshirt. Well, I think he did, didn't understand most of what he was telling me, too fifey.

EHMAHROSAAHH! EHMAHROSAH!

piss of, martyne.

but aye, emarosa are something else. was really taken aback by them live.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys!

We're really really excited to announce that we're releasing a brand new, previously unreleased single on the 25th May!!

The singles called Finders Keepers and we cant wait for it to come out!

We'll be sending you more info about it next week but until then make sure you tune in to Jo Whiley's show on Radio 1 next Monday the 6th April for the WORLD EXCLUSIVE PLAY!!

Dont miss it

:D :D :D