YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

• 2 weeks later...

scottish accents are the best

yass :willy_nilly:

aaah its only like 56 (i think) days till I see them in Edinburgh. Can not wait!

and what's this about album number 3

During the midst of the band's tour, the band started recording demos and songs were written. On Sep 06, 2010, the band's frontman Josh Franceschi, posted a tweet on his official Twitter account stating that "for the first time since we (You Me At Six) started, im (Josh) feeling that album 3 is going in the direction I believe in."

On Oct 01, 2010, it was announced that the band is heading into the studio for recording of new tracks for the upcoming album alongside producer Matty O'Grady. The band also stated: "We're so stoked for this upcoming record.. it's going to relieve an all new "You Me At Six" sound for you guys. A revolution." The band has also stated that they'll be inviting alternative rock band Paramore's frontwoman Hayley Williams over to the studio for recording as well. The band has reportedly expressed "keen interest in recording a collaboration" with Williams after the 2010 Reading Festival's performance.

from (a probably no so reliable souce) wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Me_at_Six#Upcoming_third_studio_album

it really was, but all in all only based on a big chance and a massive arse full of luck. i can't believe it almost happened already 1 day ago now, feels just like 5 mins ago.

yep, the hug was so sweet! didn't dream of it but he was so nice as i asked for one.

i think i'm gonna put max' guitar plat on my wall. haha

yeah i thought they were recording again already. i hope hayley says yes to a colab, but i have a feeling she won't.

anyway. they're playing a 20 song set for their december tour here. OOOH.

Hoping it's Blue Eyes Don't Lie 18 times. Then an encore of Save It For the Bedroom and Blue Eyes Don't Lie.