Blink 182

EasyTarget

I am NOT happy. Why the fuck isn't there a Blink 182 thread?

They changed the face of punk rock music!

I adore this band, one of the first bands I got into.

Mark is my favourite member, before I discovered Lyn-z, he was my favourite bassist. Travis is my favourite drummer, he's amazing and as much of an egotistcal jerk Tom can be, I still love the guy!

My favourite tracks are Easy Target, Feelin' This, Does My Breath Smell? and their cover of Dancing With Myself!

blink 182 got me out of little kid music and into the good stuff like 5, 6 years ago!

their stuff is awesome

the thing about it though is i dont really know any song names

my brother burned the cds and we just listened in the car

their newer stuff went downhill though

and yea travis is an incredible drummer!

blink 182 has been my favorite band for about 10 years. they changed my life and (as silly as it might sound) they made me who i am. they really did though. if it wasn't for blink 182, i'd be a completely different person, honestly.

PS: wow, i haven't posted on this site in so long!!! hello old friends, new friends, ex-friends, cha cha cha...

I loooove them <3

My favourite songs are Stay Together for the Kids, Lost Without You, Always, Feelin This, Down! <3, Miss You.. I just love them allll!

The Blink 182 album, (the one with Feelin This haha) is one of the best albums ever :)

I loooove them <3

My favourite songs are Stay Together for the Kids, Lost Without You, Always, Feelin This, Down! <3, Miss You.. I just love them allll!

The Blink 182 album, (the one with Feelin This haha) is one of the best albums ever :)

FEELIN' THIS! Such a sexy song, I love the video too haha.

I think the best Blink video is First Date though, always cracks me up.

i love them, oh yes i do.

i even wrote a song sort of about them (TEN YEARS http://www.myspace.com/theamorouscontact)

Awh sorry, no speakers here. Lyrics?

I.LOVE.THEM!!!

ive been listening to them befor i even knew who they were. cause my dad and brother used to play there cds in the car since i was like 5. then i became in love with them once i really got into them. Stay Together for the kids and Easy Target are my favorites.

my friend said she read i think on the hottopic web site that they are considering getting back together but i dont kno if its true. they better at least get back together and do one tour. that would be the greatest show of my life.

and i hugged tom on warped tour! i met him and i cant even rember wat i said. i was so in shock. so i just asked himfor a hug thats all i remeber. aha.

You met Tom? That is amazing! :D

Travis came out after their reunion and said there won't be any tours, but who knows? Things could change.

wat reunion?

yea i met tom. i just cant rember wat i said. haha. seriously. i wasnt prepared the second i saw tom i was like in shock.