Blink 182

EasyTarget

Try http://www.flickr.com

I was searching that site for blink 182 photos, and found good quality ones from the show recently near me that i didn't get to go to! so i'm sure if you type in the right keywords and such, you'll find some!! :)

If you want, I could try looking?

I don't think the venue I went to gives out photopasses.

I didn't see any professional photographers there.

So...I'm going to the Blink show in Mt. View. I get to go for free though because I'll be handing out Angels And Airwaves stickers before the concert. My company will probably be cheap and get me lawn tickets lol. Oh well, at least I get to see Blink. My first time!!

I'M GOING TO SEE THEM AUGUST 25. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! omg it was sold out. i had no hope of seeing blink, and then, a person my mom works with's son is a road manager for many bands and he can get any tix he wants. so my mom asked him about it, he said he'll try to get them, a week later, HE SAID HE GOT THE TICKETS. i was freaking out.

well on the topic of the tour, how much is the merch? like shirts and sweatshirts?

i saw them last night. FRIGGIN AMAZING. Tom was hilarious and so was Mark. And Travis had an AMAZING drum solo. and Mark was talking about the bass panic at the disco gave him. "Its a great bass, now lets see how great of a bass it is in the atlantic ocean!" and he threw it off the stage and into the ocean.

Seriously, he did that?

I read about this! haha.