Blink 182

EasyTarget

^oohh. thats good. they should just work everything out and do a few shows.

and no i didnt. this beotch in security was like "no pictures" i kept arguing with her im like "its my birthday and that friggin TOM DELONGE!! seriously. i NEEED a picture" but she wouldnt let me. but i got an autograph and hug so i wont complain about it too much.

Woo for blink-182! I just saw the name of this thread and the next thing I knew was that I was here typing away. :P

I remember when I was like six, :P, and I kept watching Kerrang! for blink. Thing is, I loved their music back then, and I still do now, but I never payed any attention to anything other than the songs so I never knew them, as a band, at all. That's all changed now though.. :D

boxcar racer was good. it sounds exactely like blink w/o mark.

they shouldve made them blink songs

yeah, i love boxercar racer <3

it is just blink though, they sound exactly the same!

i listen to boxercar all the time :)

• 5 weeks later...

Ugh. it seriously pisses me off that everyone is so OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG BLINK!!

It's NOT that big of a deal. has anoybody SEEN the clip? They're so akward together. And they really don't seem to stoked about it. It was just... omg soo akward.

You know what would be a BIG deal? if THE SMITHS got back together ya know? that would be something to OMGOMGOMGOMG over.

idk. I still like Blink and I'm happy they're back together... I just wish everyone would stop making such a HUUGGEE deal out of it.

I'm sorry of I offended anyone. I'm not meaning to pick any fights or anything. Because I do like blink. Just sayin...