Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

I confess I wanna know even though I probably won't get it!

Right here goes. My sister is 15, and she has this (I sound really bad, but I tease her about it and she laughs) front tooth that sticks out a little. It's not noticeable unless you look properly. Anyway, today we were sitting in the hall (for some reason) and as she sat down, about 1m from my bedroom door, I said "I swear if you chip my door with your tooth, I'll get cranky." :rotfl:

It probably doesn't sound funny, but I was hysterical lmao

then she went off to her room and I knocked on the door and she was like "sorry, I can't get close enough to answer it, my tooth's in the way" :rotfl:

theeeeeen, she was going online so I put the chair about a mile away from the comp screen and said that she'd better not go closer cos if her tooth hits the screen it'll smash. :rotfl:

Well, I found it funny anyway :P

I confess I just posted something rather off-topic in here :P

Right here goes. My sister is 15, and she has this (I sound really bad, but I tease her about it and she laughs) front tooth that sticks out a little. It's not noticeable unless you look properly. Anyway, today we were sitting in the hall (for some reason) and as she sat down, about 1m from my bedroom door, I said "I swear if you chip my door with your tooth, I'll get cranky." :rotfl:

It probably doesn't sound funny, but I was hysterical lmao

then she went off to her room and I knocked on the door and she was like "sorry, I can't get close enough to answer it, my tooth's in the way" :rotfl:

theeeeeen, she was going online so I put the chair about a mile away from the comp screen and said that she'd better not go closer cos if her tooth hits the screen it'll smash. :rotfl:

Well, I found it funny anyway :P

I confess I just posted something rather off-topic in here :P

Lmfao! You evil girl! It is quite funny though!