Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

I confess I'd like to know what you knew :P

Haha, On the new Uri Geller show here there's a dude with a mask. xD

& He revealed himself, & i said like for 4 weeks, that it was Hayashi (a old contestent from the older season).

You really wanted to know that XD ?

^Yeah... I swear nobody's ever happy :???: Not like this, I mean like... properly bouncing off walls happy :D And everybody should be :D

Guro: Prom will rule!

Hehe, not too sure tbh. First of all i have to wear a dress. And 8th graders are gonna go around and take pictures(i look awful at pictures), and i think some guys from my class is actually gonna be drinking before it starts, and if they show up drunk they're gonna get kicked out, and the whole thing will be kinda boring :P

But, i hope i'm wrong! xP

Hehe, not too sure tbh. First of all i have to wear a dress. And 8th graders are gonna go around and take pictures(i look awful at pictures), and i think some guys from my class is actually gonna be drinking before it starts, and if they show up drunk they're gonna get kicked out, and the whole thing will be kinda boring :P

But, i hope i'm wrong! xP

haha, sounds like its gonna be awesome ;-)

Haha, Catie you do not want to see me dance, that's a disaster. xP

But me and two friends are actally thinking about dancing this awesome discodance we learned through youtube, haha.

jsut dance who cares! jsut have fun! dancing is so much fun lol i love it.

who cares what u look liek as long as youre having a good time =]

jsut dance who cares! jsut have fun! dancing is so much fun lol i love it.

who cares what u look liek as long as youre having a good time =]

Haha, yeah. I hate dancing tho, but i'll prolly do it anyways. I will try to actually dance with my bestfriend, we've soon known eachother 16 years and this is our last thing at the same school. (: