Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

i confess shes on a csi episode!!!

did i miss it? anyone?

haha

Yeah, you missed it Kailey... it was on Thursday night. I'm sure you could watch it on Hulu or something.

It was actually really good! I was pleasantly surprised at how good she was at acting.

I confess, its almost 5:30 in the morning and I haven't gone to bed yet.

decided he was funny and made a joke with Aine's name. now to be honest, slag me, i dont care, ive heard everything you can slag me about, but do not slag the one person that i love with my entire heart and expect me to laugh about it. Sorry, but im protective, caring and extremely loyal to my friends, and when you add that i love Aine into that, you simply do not do it

so he can go to hell. i picked my hoodie up and just left, before i started a shouting match and hit him, as it already evolved into an argument

decided he was funny and made a joke with Aine's name. now to be honest, slag me, i dont care, ive heard everything you can slag me about, but do not slag the one person that i love with my entire heart and expect me to laugh about it. Sorry, but im protective, caring and extremely loyal to my friends, and when you add that i love Aine into that, you simply do not do it

so he can go to hell. i picked my hoodie up and just left, before i started a shouting match and hit him, as it already evolved into an argument

Wow. Well, I think that was really sweet of you to stand up for her. :)

:/ that guys not worth it. its really sweet you stuck up for Aine.

& i think her names really pretty btw =)

I confess I'm going out tonight.

Thanks folks,

needless to say i shant be talking to him untill he apologises,

i confess i hate people find ways to slag me or things that are important to me, yet i never ever sit and slag anyone or anything off ever