Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Maybe I'm just worrying, or being a bit jealous I dunno, but I'm not so sure dating a guy in a band is for me. I love my boyfriend so so very much, but all the shows, parties, girls, etc. it's just a bit much for me to deal with I think. I can't always be there everytime there's a show, and his friends don't want me around anyways, there all so much older than him, and all they do is drink, its pretty annoying. He's never given me any reason to doubt him, but he's practicing all the time, and when he misses a practice and hangs out with me instead, it makes them hate me just a little more, grr. it just sucks. I'm not even sure what I'm ranting about, haha. I just needed to get all that out.

well maybe you should just talk to him about it? i mean there has to be some trust and if you're worried you're saying theres a part of you thats doesnt trust him 100%... idk thats what i think so idk

anyway:

i love how my friend thinks so knows me so well. and loves to tell me what i do and dont do. it's so awesome :roll:

well i know what you mean but if you really trust him and he really cares about you i dont think he would do anything he would regret. idk but i would prob be the same way you are now too

So I guess being happy is only gonna last for a little while. One of those brats I told everyone about a couple weeks ago sent me messages today because she knew I was having a few friends over to swim & she wanted to ruin it. (keep in mind all of this started because I went to a birthday party of a person she doesn't like)

" its great to know i have such a loyal and trustworth friend. you need to be a lil more selfish. that would rly win everyone over!

o and plz do bring ur mom and show her this cause we all know u cant lie to her or fight ur own battles and be mature about it."

So I didn't respond & instead blocked her because I'm tired of crying/being upset over something I didn't do. Then she responded with this;

"sooo i havent done anything to you. honestly what have i done? im just offened you didnt invtie me for some reason. so you have to go and block me. you need to grow up. i was just trying to let it blow over what every you were pissed at me for. honestly idk what i did. but i rly dont need a person like u in my life. so thank u i rly love that u blocked me so i dont have to see ur sicknigh posts about how much u and ur "real" friends are having funn!"

1st-She needs to pick up a dictionary & learn how to spell.

2nd-She thought I was mad at her? She wasn't brought into it until now.

3rd-She "hasn't done anything"? So telling me I'm selfish & immature for telling my mom what was wrong with me & going to someone's birthday party doesn't count as doing anything wrong?

4th-Excuse me for not lying to my mom. So apparently I'm immature for being honest & telling my mom everything when I'm upset.

UGH.

I'm sick of this.

What scares me is she's the type of person who would try to hurt me when I go back to school.

some bitches asked taylor to get out of the group picture at m&g today.

wtf how rude can you be? taylor is amazing. what kind of "fan" is in the fanclub and wins m&g but doesnt know who taylor is or asks him to get out of the picture? what to fuck

someone who actually deserved m&g should've won it instead of some ungrateful brats

show some respect people... damn

ugh

some bitches asked taylor to get out of the group picture at m&g today.

wtf how rude can you be? taylor is amazing. what kind of "fan" is in the fanclub and wins m&g but doesnt know who taylor is or asks him to get out of the picture? what to fuck

someone who actually deserved m&g should've won it instead of some ungrateful brats

show some respect people... damn

ugh

oh jesus.

idk if you know niko on pfc, but at his m&g people didnt know who josh was.

like honestly, why would you join a fanclub and not know who all the members are?

thats what pisses me off about the whole thing.

theres SO many people like you and megan who honestly deserved a m&g and people like that get one.

wow.... wow wow wow. im so pissed. thats so rude. and they call themselves fans! wtf

exactly im sure there was someone who deserved it way more but lost it to whoever did that. it pisses me off and so disrespectful to the band members. all five of them have everything to do with paramore not just a selected few. it pisses me off. ugh

i hate how i'm unpacking my luggage for london right now.

and i fucking hate how all this stuff always happens to my family in the worst moments.

it's not like i never can go to london anytime else, it actually isn't as bad as having the feeling that everyone in this damn house seems to be crying. if we're trying to have a good time or if we just want to enjoy ourselves... some stuff is stopping us anyways! :-x

i hate how i'm unpacking my luggage for london right now.

and i fucking hate how all this stuff always happens to my family in the worst moments.

it's not like i never can go to london anytime else, it actually isn't as bad as having the feeling that everyone in this damn house seems to be crying. if we're trying to have a good time or if we just want to enjoy ourselves... some stuff is stopping us anyways! :-x

What happened Ida?! :hug:

Wow Catie, those are some bastards in the fan club, they should have like a HUUUGE Paramore-knowledge quiz for everyone in the fan club, make them take it, and if they get more than one question wrong then they're OUT!!! D=

how can you not know Taylor or Josh!?!? WHAT THE FUCK????? After all this time, and everything!!!!