Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

This is going on for far too long. I relied on my friend to book tickets for Flyleaf and she still hasn't done it. Everytime I ask her, she just says "soon". The concert is getting closer and I need to go see this band, I've waited almost three years for them to come to Newcastle and I do not want to miss out, because she is too lazy to book the tickets. :nono:

This is going on for far too long. I relied on my friend to book tickets for Flyleaf and she still hasn't done it. Everytime I ask her, she just says "soon". The concert is getting closer and I need to go see this band, I've waited almost three years for them to come to Newcastle and I do not want to miss out, because she is too lazy to book the tickets. :nono:

The obvious solution would be for you to book tickets.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I was reading the 'emo' page on wikipedia (because I have nothing else to do) and a girl called herself 'emo' and cut herself and committed suicide. WHAT THE FUCK! 'Emo' has NOTHING to do with self harm and suicide! IT IS A GENRE OF MUSIC AND A FASHION THING. People who think cutting is emo or people who call me emo because of my scars are the MOST ignorant shitfucks in the WORLD. This is old news, but still. FUCK.

Theres this person i like, and on saturday we were gonna figure out what they think of me,as in if there could be something there.. but i ended up finding out that they're already dating someone,and the date showed up and hung out with us for a few hours.. so i got to spend my saturday night with the one i like being all flirty with someone else.. fun fun.

(im just gunna rant forever.. really ignore this. haha)

I cant get any motivation to get my school work done. to care about anything other than the band im in and yet i have no time for anything. all this extra ciricular crap for college and my grades are taking over my life and tbh i really dont care anymore. im sick of studying for my insane amount of advaced classes im in and staying up till 12 am, which sucks. because i know its important. i know this is life and that i should get all this crap done for college. but thats not the life i want, which puts me in a very incredibly frusterating posistion.

the only reason i would want to go to college is to major in political science. but i want to be a musician. so there is very little reason for me to study or care about math and chem and analyzing books beyond belief in english. why cant i just take my AP music, history, and French and be done?

and why must people think its weird when my dream is somehow make a decent living with my band? and when all my classes are advanced then people in them think im inferior just cuase i get a 3.5. seriously someone give me some motivation to waste my time studying chem for hours, or learning how to draw a parabola. i want motivation. i want to good grades. but i cant find any.

i hate listening to people talk about college and how there gunna go major in this or that.. then what? is that what they want to do or what they have to do. the most talented people i know want to waste there gifts to go get conventional jobs. which theres nothing wrong with if thats what they want. but in no way is that what i want. i hate how my dreams conflict with the worlds reality.

i dont want to be on of those kids who think schools a waste, eff this, and is gunna fail and be screwed after high schools over cause they didnt get good grades. thats the thing. i know i should get good grades so i have options.

but i want some motivation danmit

idk.

rant over.

Tried to post here earlier, but it got deleted. Just gonna shorten it then.

Since I found out she's gotten cancer, I've been on the verge of crying a lot. I don't even know why. I mean, obviously some of the reason is because I think it's so damn unfair that she's gotten it. It's not like I don't know that the world is really unfair, it's just a big shock. My mind's been pretty messed up lately. I don't trust myself, I don't really understand myself tbh. I pretend to be happy, I try to smile when I'm around my friends. But I just hide all my feelings inside. I've never been good at talking about my feelings. I never tell my friends how I feel. Ever. I just don't feel like I can trust them, even though I know I can. I think I'm just afraid. I'm not really sure of what though. It's just all so complicated.

:(

Since I found out she's gotten cancer, I've been on the verge of crying a lot. I don't even know why. I mean, obviously some of the reason is because I think it's so damn unfair that she's gotten it. It's not like I don't know that the world is really unfair, it's just a big shock. My mind's been pretty messed up lately. I don't trust myself, I don't really understand myself tbh. I pretend to be happy, I try to smile when I'm around my friends. But I just hide all my feelings inside. I've never been good at talking about my feelings. I never tell my friends how I feel. Ever. I just don't feel like I can trust them, even though I know I can. I think I'm just afraid. I'm not really sure of what though. It's just all so complicated.

aw im so sorry guro! :(:hug:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I was reading the 'emo' page on wikipedia (because I have nothing else to do) and a girl called herself 'emo' and cut herself and committed suicide. WHAT THE FUCK! 'Emo' has NOTHING to do with self harm and suicide! IT IS A GENRE OF MUSIC AND A FASHION THING. People who think cutting is emo or people who call me emo because of my scars are the MOST ignorant shitfucks in the WORLD. This is old news, but still. FUCK.

This :nono:

:hug:

Certain people seem to think it's okay for them to constantly treat me like shit and never have me get mad about it. If I do, however, lose my temper, then I am automatically the worst person on the planet.

Other people believe it is my job to be super happy 24/7 and full of exciting anecdotes for conversation. Go feel sorry for yourself elsewhere, if I'm not fun enough for you.

Heavy Rain Rant/story

I originally pre-ordered the game about 4 weeks ago with Play.com, it was released last Friday, I had an email saying it had been posted Wednesday and it would take 3-5 days delivery. I expected to get my hands on the game on Friday, cause if you pre-order stuff nine times out of ten you’ll get it the day of release. Anyway as of today it still hadn’t come so I accepted defeat that I wouldn’t get it and went out to buy it from a shop instead (and get my money back from Play.com)

We were going shopping at Sainsburys so I thought “kill two birds with one stone” and to my joy they had it on display, I took it to the checkout, the woman went and got me an actual copy, all sealed up and everything. I paid for it and took it home. I cut open the plastic packaging and opened the box to find… A BLANK PHILLIPS CDR DISC. And not only that, but instead of an actual game manual, FOUR PIECES OF BLANK WHITE PAPER.

I went back to Sainsburys, the guy was really apologetic, said it had happened before (wtf?) and said he’d replace it straight away. He came back and said that was the last copy they had. He apologised some more and gave me a full refund. I then went to PC World, Currys, Comet, Tesco and Game and it was out of stock everywhere.

:nono:

Certain people seem to think it's okay for them to constantly treat me like shit and never have me get mad about it. If I do, however, lose my temper, then I am automatically the worst person on the planet.

I know how you feel. Everyone expects you to take their crap, then if you even think of, ya know, getting agitated and saying something, you become the bitch of the conversation. I don't really get it either.

^That's shit.. They should give you more than a full refund for that :lol:

Sainsburys must have been done over by their supplier I reckon. It was properly sealed up in plastic, I open it and there's a blank CD and plain paper staring at me. I've reserved a copy though to pick up at Argos tomorrow so hopefully that one won't have a blank CD and plain paper in it :lol:

The whole My Chem and Bob thing is driving me insane, I can't believe it.

I'm going nuts and today of all days 2 silverfish animal thing bugs :-x:crybad: decided to show up. Keep in mind that they are like my biggest fear.. and I had to kill em.