Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Okay, fuck, I don't need this. Haven't you even realized that I've had enough of this shit? You're talking about belief and God while you were such a horrible person? And trying to lead me the right way? I'm not one of them sorry. Don't even try to persuade me for believeing or whatever... I choose my life, and if I fail, that's my fault.

What the fuck! Okay, so the school psychologist called my dad and told him that she received info that someone heard me say I was gonna cut myself again (I had a short history with it) and I NEVER said that I would, but EVERYONE in the whole entire fucking school knows I did it once, and so anyone could say that they heard me say it, but it's not true. I don't even know who said it, but if I find out, I'm jumping them. Not even kidding. I might know who said it, Regina, the bitch who keeps on calling me an emo whore. I call her a fucking bitch most of the time, so she kinda has motive, but i still don't see why any motherfucker would say something like that to get me in trouble/pissed off, because it's really personal. grrrrrr.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I hate out stupid internet. It never works. I need to upload all of my school work ASAP because today is the last day of the grading period, and I'll be stuck with an F making me ineligible for prom, sober grad, GRADUATION, etc. And every goddamn time I go to upload my work my internet crashes, the page times out, it gives me error messages, etc. FML.

I'm fed up of my sister coming home and causing trouble EVERY WEEKEND. There's nothing new to rant about, as she is always what makes me mad. It was nice to learn that I'm dead to her though. Thanks, I know I'm annoying, but I didn't realise I was that bad. If I'm that unbearable to be around, then don't come home. I still live here, you don't.

i have a motherfucking cold.

like, okay, so it's not hardcore as being ill goes, BUT IT'S STILL A COLD AND IT STILL SUCKS. and its meant to snow tomorrow. what the dickens is that all about eh, just as my easter begins. go awaaaay, england, i don't like you right now.