Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

• 3 weeks later...

I just had an arguement with my dad, one of those repetitive kinds. He hates gay people and repeatedly makes a big deal of just how much. I hate it. I could accept him not agreeing to it, if he would just keep that opinion to himself. Whenever there is a gay couple of TV, he starts making sick noises and saying things under his breath, I always end up saying something, but something just snapped in me tonight. He knows that two of my best friends are openly gay. He knows that several people I admire are gay. He knows that I support gay relationships 100%.

We don't need to agree on everything, but why must he keep making me feel like I'm WRONG to feel a certain way. I'm not. He needs to stop being so old-fashioned, are these gay couples hurting him? No, not at all. :-x

I just had an arguement with my dad, one of those repetitive kinds. He hates gay people and repeatedly makes a big deal of just how much. I hate it. I could accept him not agreeing to it, if he would just keep that opinion to himself. Whenever there is a gay couple of TV, he starts making sick noises and saying things under his breath, I always end up saying something, but something just snapped in me tonight. He knows that two of my best friends are openly gay. He knows that several people I admire are gay. He knows that I support gay relationships 100%.

We don't need to agree on everything, but why must he keep making me feel like I'm WRONG to feel a certain way. I'm not. He needs to stop being so old-fashioned, are these gay couples hurting him? No, not at all. :-x

Ignorance is his new best friend? ;-)

I get into the same arguements with my father. He is completely 100 percent anti-homosexual. He is absolutely arrogant about it too.

i hate relationships. im on the verge of dumping a guy for no reason. i know if i do i'll regret it, but i want to. but the "every reason why" i should stay with him thought comes in my mind and im stuck. and i keep looking at this one guy and thinking "if i wasnt with my bf we'd be together" and im actually some what happy with that thought of being with that other and everything else comes in to play, and this sucks gosh dangit. id wish my bf would screw up so i wouldnt be a such a bitch for doing it.

and its high school so it doesnt matter anyways, but still. i wish i could figure out what makes me happy.

arg. ok rant over.

Guest JadeIsRad

THIS. Me and my mom has a similar argument today except now she's denying she ever said anything. The lame thing is we were arguing over a gay couple in EASTENDERS, for crying out loud lmfao.

Jade... we were arguing over EastEnders too. xD

I wish my parents knew what half of the other teenagers in my town got up to. Then they would realise how petty they are for yelling at me over:

a.) putting on the heating when I'm cold

b.) forgetting to switch off the internet on ONE night

c.) having a lie-in on a weekend.

Are they for real yelling at me over these things? If only they knew what other people in my year did. I'm totally innocent in comparison. I can't ever remember them getting so angry over my sisters doing petty things. I'm the last one left, so clearly just make me feel bad over everything, I don't mind.

I wish my parents knew what half of the other teenagers in my town got up to. Then they would realise how petty they are for yelling at me over:

a.) putting on the heating when I'm cold

b.) forgetting to switch off the internet on ONE night

c.) having a lie-in on a weekend.

Are they for real yelling at me over these things? If only they knew what other people in my year did. I'm totally innocent in comparison. I can't ever remember them getting so angry over my sisters doing petty things. I'm the last one left, so clearly just make me feel bad over everything, I don't mind.

THIS THIS THIS. my parents yell for the shittiest things and they don't realize that i'm one of the best behaving teenagers of my year.

Seems we share the same rants Erin. :):hug:

I can be a little bitch at times to be fair, but like I said, in comparison to others I do barely nothing wrong. I'm always offering to help around the house, if I go out, I come back at a reasonable time and always tell them who I'm with. I don't know what else I can do tbh. They're stupid.

Seems we share the same rants Erin. :):hug:

I can be a little bitch at times to be fair, but like I said, in comparison to others I do barely nothing wrong. I'm always offering to help around the house, if I go out, I come back at a reasonable time and always tell them who I'm with. I don't know what else I can do tbh. They're stupid.

My parents are the same way, when they're home. I get perfect grades, always check in when i leave the house, never touch drugs or alcohol, but apparently the tiny things wrong that i do override all of that. Doesn't make much sense to me.

apparently this person is my friend? when all they do is bitch about me repeatedly, dont support anything i do and look for every excuse to put me down.

well you're not perfect either, and as for me not doing my job right, youd want to take a look at yourself and notice you dont get paid for sitting on your big fat ass.

i could do your job ten times better than you could.

youre such a bitch.

nosey people. curious people. interested people. you know what, not even people. puppets. in my eyes vengeful people with smooth intellect that are exclusive to malice and greed. a lost bunch, perhaps even sheep without a shepard. skinned and thrown about. i dont have much pity. or compassion. stuff like that aint taught around here. personally im not interested in the lamb or the ransom. i'm interested in worldy items and worldy status. for now anyway. besides this is what is willed and what is planned for some grand architect of his. why not use me as a prop to set the stage.

F%^K THE BOOKS.

wtf is wrong with people seriously i'm sick of their shit

If you'd have posted that this morning I'd have agreed 100%

Everyone was annoying me this morning, especially my boss who after doing a list of all inactive accounts for the new volunteer to do, remembered to tell me I should have checked to see if we'd sent the people letters already, which would have been nice to have been told before we printed about 70 letters.