Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

:hug::cry:

Honestly made me kinda sad reading this. Wish I had been on msn a bit more often in the last month in the time you're online so I could have offered some support, but I've been busy as hell lately.

I guess not a whole lot I can do seeing as how I live on the other side of the world, but just know it honestly did touch my heart reading that and I really hope for the best for you

thank you :hug:

Im getting insane of my allergie. Every it itches and my whole skin is red.

And there isnt any medicin that helps really well for me.

And if it does, i only can take one a day, and that doesnt help me all day long.

Only a few hours. And i take two on a day or even more i have a overdosis.

damnit im getting crazy

Today my mom lost her job. I lost mine 3 months ago. Can this go any more depressing then it really is? We are domed. I am not sure if i can keep getting up on my feet when it seems like the whole world is against my family.

I am so sad that i could cry my eyes out,but there is no more tears in them.

Fuck living this way. I want so much more from my life.

Up to now the songs I listened to did the trick but it's getting frustrating listening to the same song over and over just because I need to listen to it while actually finding the song I want to listen to. Now the song I want to listen to isn't a song I have in mind. I gotta find it, I am completely bored with the same line up of artists I frequent all the time. Too much of the time.

Bored. Burp.

fml

i need to get off me bum and do something beneficial with my life but doesn't life fucking see that I'm sleeping!? Fuck off jobs. f off employers. f off friends. f off enemies. f off responsibility. f off production, determination and observation. This conscience sucks and any conscience capable of comprehending the cunt of the situation would realize to live only for themselves as the conscience would have already observed that exact same selfishness inside the will of others. However, If the will of others are underestimated by the conscience(Which it most likely is in this pessimistic time) then time will reveal the good intent of others by now AT LEAST. but NO. Chris has to put up with another day of bullshit. All of which bullshit contains so many efforts that weren't deserved at all by the practices of the loved ones.

*Ahem*

:D

If your friends then be friends and stop bitching to me about each other behind there back then be best friends the next second, i'm sick of it, i can't be arsed anymore i have too much to worry about in my own life, i just can't stand the pety arguing anymore, just because i tend to keep my thought's to myself doesn't mean you can be an arse to me when you want because you think i wont say something back, i'm sick of it, i'm sick of being shy,i wanna change, totally re create myself, but i just don't know how to.

I don't like my new class. The old teachers were ten times better. My mam gets pissed at me for no reason at all. I got all of my books today, but now after like 10 hours I can't find my English book. Hopefully that one will be in the locker at school or else I've got a big problem. And of course I am getting sick. Pretty sure my tonsils are swollen, my throat hurts like hell. For some unknown reason my back hurts and I'm really nauseous. Just great.

I'm just so tired of living here. I really, really need to get out of here and go somewhere all new and start over again. I really do want to change, I just don't feel like I can do it here. And that sucks, big time.

Yeah, today is just not my day. Meh.

• 2 weeks later...

are you still with the same guy as you were a couple years ago?

Yes I'm. We've been together now over 2 years and finally we're both in a situation that we have to move in together because I'm at work almost 24/7 and he works and studies.