Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I'm so fucking pissed off at my teacher. She's seriously the worst teacher I have ever met. She doesn't know anything about what she's teaching. In history, I know more than she does! That's definitely not the way it should be. And you know how she spelled 'quiz', she spelled it 'quiss'. For the love of god, either used the right spelling, or the norwegian spelling, but not that! and she has so many grammar mistakes it's not even funny. you have to right a paper the exact way she wants you to to get a good grade. which is impossible. i've seriously gone down 1,5 grade this year, in what was one my very best subjects. and that's not just me, almost everyone has.

and the other day when we had a presentation, i had been making 2/3 of my group's presentation. i even held 2/3 it by myself. and while we held it she was not paying attention and sitting and yawning. i literally wanted to just shout 'can you pay attention for fucks sake?!'. it ended up with me getting a worse grade than the two other on my group, even though i barely used my notes, while they read from theirs. it's so damn ridiculous. i'm pissed off to no end, we better get a new teacher.

• 2 weeks later...

People that I barely talk to will only try and talk to me when they need a ride somewhere. I have my own life. I have my own things to do. I can't just stop what my plans are to drive you somewhere. Maybe if you didn't ask me last minute for rides or maybe if you gave me gas money because I'm broke and I can't afford to drive everywhere and waste my gas. I can barely afford gas for myself when I want to go home to visit my friends and family. Shit.

WELL THIS IS BEEN THE BEST FUCKING DAY EVER.

I've got a knife in my finger.

Maikels mom didn't allow me to come at their place.

She called my parents, thats she doesnt want and need rest.

Also when im there, maikel and I never do something in the house.

When we do so much, but she doesn't she it.

That I've got in a fight with my mom and dad about everything.

And if I dont help more at home, i need to pay to stay at home.

That maikel doesnt want come to my place, because then he will miss his formula one.

So this all only leaves me in the desscion, to break up with him.

Im done with all the drama!

But I cant type and I can't say that I don't want to be together anymore.

You have got a knife in your finger? ....

Dude no offence but I have no idea what you're talking about haha

Im gonna tell in Dutch how I got the knife in my finger,

And now i read my rant back, there are alot of typos yeah, but i was mad and upset.

Ik doe altijd de afwas enzo, en ik was in een boze bui en k keek niet uit.

En er stond een mes overeind, en ik zou iets pakken uit de goot, en hopla mes in me vinger.

Snow. Sick of everything to do with it. Im sick of it being here and im sick of everybody moaning or complaining about it. just STFU and get on with your lives. Why must this country come to a stand still everytime it snows? It does my head in.

i always laugh when people complain about snow/cold weather because i've probably experienced ten times worse

this. i find it really amusing how school shuts down with just a few cm of snow. schools don't get shut down here even if we get over a meter, or even if it's -25 degrees. everything stops in other countries, here everything is just the same as usual. :)

this. i find it really amusing how school shuts down with just a few cm of snow. schools don't get shut down here even if we get over a meter, or even if it's -25 degrees. everything stops in other countries, here everything is just the same as usual. :)

haha yeah same here

i've gone to school when it was -55 out with three feet of snow on the ground

it's really no big deal haha

Snow. Sick of everything to do with it. Im sick of it being here and im sick of everybody moaning or complaining about it. just STFU and get on with your lives. Why must this country come to a stand still everytime it snows? It does my head in.

Mostly this. Nobody seems to know how to cope in snow here and all they do is moan. It's not that hard to get about, just take extra care for god sake!

Anyway, onto my proper rant/s.

Why do people have to be so self-centered?

Why do people only talk to you when they want something?

Why do people judge you just because you don't do something?

That was an incredibly rubbish rant.

:lol: People moaning about how we/other countries can't cope with snow pisses me off more than the snow/people moaning about the snow :lol: Yeah, Britain comes to a 'halt' compared to Canada and Norway, but then again it's unusual for Britain to have snow, whereas it's not for Canada or Norway. It wasn't exactly a light sprinkling either it was about a metre in some places (although not around here)

:lol: People moaning about how we/other countries can't cope with snow pisses me off more than the snow/people moaning about the snow :lol: Yeah, Britain comes to a 'halt' compared to Canada and Norway, but then again it's unusual for Britain to have snow, whereas it's not for Canada or Norway. It wasn't exactly a light sprinkling either it was about a metre in some places (although not around here)

was i moaning? :P

all i said was it makes me laugh, chill bro

Warning! Opinion is strongly expressed:

Anyway, There's a lot to rant about these days and the fact that I chose this internet forum as my venting agent-Makes it seem that my life is even more embarrassing however no one knows me so it's all good!

Been doing court. Me VS My brother. My word vs his. My word is truth. His word is false. Perhaps I'm insane in reality and he is the sane one here but my grasp on reality would have to be slipped a looooooooong time ago for that to happen. So I'm safely assuming my reality is in touch with the majority of sanity's. So my brother is painting a bad picture for me in this court case, As he has written in typed paper unnecessary violent information's concerning me and my OTHER brother. I see this as a sad attempt to make me seem like the bad guy. I feel safe behind the guaranteed reality that he has a bad criminal record. Evading police, Violent history and so forth. Although if the judge asks me about the incident involving my other brother well then...I'll gladly tell him about that. I tell myself a lot of the times that this court case isn't for me to throw Samuel in jail or to get free and laugh at his face, No I see this court case as a method to excuse my conscience. Anxiety attacks it seems has been pervading my awareness for quite some time. I can't even stand in line at the grocery store without feeling like I'll faint.

The eyes, The people, The knowledge's and their walks of life. I feel as if they can see right through me. When in reality they cant. That idea doesn't stop me from assuming they have piercing eyes that go into my soul and into my information's somewhere there wherever inside my brain-WHATEVER.

If you're reading this than I hope you're having a good time! I ain't done yet and if no one reads this, Thats even better! Either way I don't want to regret this. I feel like Axl Rose at a show doing a half hour rant. Ah, Maybe that's what I'm going for. Not. So the court, January 28. Sentencing. Lawyer says it's guaranteed I'll stay out of jail and I believe him. I'm confident in fact. My brother is scared of me. The one I am currently facing in law. I heard my lawyer read what he had to say about his experience in all of this. Scared, His sleeping patterns are off, He's distances himself even further since last time and since last time no one could get a hold of him except his woman. I'm sure even she is having a hard time and blames me. There I go though, Jumping the gun and feeling like I know what's going on over there assuming the worst. I know fuck all I'm sure. I want to think I know something and tell them "Nah what you say doesnt' mean what you think it means, It means what I think it means!" But the both of them would rape me verbally and stuff their opinions down my throat because I want to hear what they say. It happened the last time, They totally put that shit down my throat and told me straight up where they were standing, They basically teamed up on me. I hope they think good of that victory. That was the beginning of the end.

This is a familiar old dance for y'alls I'm sure. We're the same type of beings. But I'm done-zo!!!

End.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So...Monday I'll be at the funeral of one of our neighbours who passed away last week. It was cancer, and after two odd years of all types of chaemotherapy and tests and everything in between, it still wasn't enough.

Her daughter happens to be a good friend of mine for the last 12 years: we were in the same year at school, and at a time when I was going through a living hell she was one of the few people who was genuinely kind to me throughout, she has the nicest personality ever- and now she's lost her mother that's all been shattered. The night I saw her after the event it just broke my heart, seeing her in such a state.

It just feels so unfair sometimes. With this and my brother's passing a year and a half ago, why is it all the good people are taken? You see it every day in the media- the world is so full of murderers and cheats and everything in between, and yet its always those who've said nothing bad about any other person are the ones who are taken first. The ones who still had a lot ahead of them.

Like one of my work colleagues said, "life's a bitch".

:-x