Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

The world is closing in on me. My definitions for words that are known as common for other people are outstanding and far beyond their surface meaning. I won't even get started on sentences. Am I losing my mind or am I gaining unshared knowledge? No one will answer. Because talking doesn't cook the rice.

I hate it how people bash the kind of things you like. And when you try to defend your tastes to those people, they say "Tell someone who cares".

Well, if you don't care about what I have to say in response, why are you opening your big mouth to bash me in the first place?

I hate it how people bash the kind of things you like. And when you try to defend your tastes to those people, they say "Tell someone who cares".

Well, if you don't care about what I have to say in response, why are you opening your big mouth to bash me in the first place?

QFT.

• 2 weeks later...

angry at how bad things always happen to good people. shit is going on in my best friends life, and she really doesnt deserve it. and i know what shes dealing with, but i cant do anything except just be there. why the fuck does this always happen to good people?

it's pretty damn funny how you can help people, despite distance, through anything then they just stop talking to you whenever you have a problem. good shit man.

fuck. i'm so angry right now and i'm honestly too good at hiding it. my gmom is dieing. just trying to keep laughing but last night she couldn't even sleep because the pain. i feel so bad and there's nothing i can do and if i can't rant about that then i don't know what the hell to rant about.

My dad passed away tuesday afternoon. He couldn't eat and was far too weak lately. 2 Weeks back we heard that he had metastases, they couldn't see it on any CT scan. It's all gone so quickly, still so young !! :cry:

So you see, you can't rely on CT scans.

My dad passed away tuesday afternoon. He couldn't eat and was far too weak lately. 2 Weeks back we heard that he had metastases, they couldn't see it on any CT scan. It's all gone so quickly, still so young !! :cry:

So you see, you can't rely on CT scans.

Sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate how weak I am. not physically, but mentally. there's stuff in my life that I just can't deal with. everyone says 'be positive'. I cant be fucking positive if it's not going to work out. or they say 'its part of life, just grow up and deal with it'. well sorry, but if life has to kick you on the gut so hard, then I'm not sure I can take it. and I resort to people for help, and I need to stop, they couldn't give a shit. i need someones help and support, someone who doesnt care how much shit is included in knowing me.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...