Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Ok so my voice is gone AGAIN for the second time in a week and a half, I really would like to know what's going on...Unfortunately I can't go to a doctor because I live on vacation in 3 days so that pretty much means I'm on vocal rest for at least a month, that is just sweet !

I just want to be able to sing again

There goes my band, right down the fucking drain. Dae-Dae, he's one of my best friends and he's the singer/guitarist, he's fucking bailing on all of us and fucking moving to Idaho with his girlfriend... And get this, he's been with her for only 3 fucking weeks. It's ultimatly going to fuck him over because relationships with this guy just don't last. He's so damn eager to fall in love that he's willing to drop everything to be with this girl who's no good in the first place. I mean, I like her and everything, but I wouldn't ever date her, she's somewhat of a pothead and she's 3 years younger than the both of us.

Okay, yeah, I'm more-or-less just ranting about him, to be honest he destroyed the band because he's the one that started it all in the first place, so he's screwing the rest 3 of us over. It's so stupid what he's doing and I know he's only going to regret it sooner or later.

Also, Idaho... Seriously? What the fuck is in Idaho?

• 3 weeks later...

looks like your band now mate. fuck him, you know exactly that he'll be back if not broken up with tha chick. i mean god bless, i'd like nothing for those two to happen but younglings man. you know it, i know it, everyone knows it. this is your chance to take the band your direction, ion your vision, i'd jump at the chance. oh yeah, check your messages Ernie Ball.

As for me however, I've been finding myself in a strange place. Theres this chick that i was heart broken over(check out the song ernie ball) and everything and isaw her tonight, she'll be elaving soon to out fo town, but i kissed her tonight. held her hand and walked her home, hehehe i dont feel anything now. i feel like i just cleaned something up, im just wondering if i''ll feel heart broken afterswards when shes gone for fuckign years to come.

this is my rocky moment, eye of the tiger, she broke my heart and im gonna train the fuck outta myself. postive changes, reclaim my faith that i lsot in god, education will be done, songs are being written, im getting fitter and fitter, im lookign for a job. she's totally missing out but im goign to stay away from love. took me a few days of fucking hell to get over this chick lmao, i'll admit i was very scared for a moment that i woudl do somethng stupid like show her my song i made her, or tell her how i feel.

we connected tonight and she knows and i know that we're done, or at least thats what i know. she cant think otherwise because shes leaving town to go home to her son, she goes back to him and i go back to me. right now i dont know if im really heart broken, actualyl i feel like i acheived something, like i confirmed that she didnt care and now i can move on. but the pain she caused, i wont forget it. ever.

eye of the mutha fugging tiger pf/boards. time to shine, know what i mean?

fuck love, lvoe gets you killed.

however best of luck to you fellows, cause its tha eye of the tiger, the cream of da fight, rising up TO CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVAL!!!

told heri loved her, didnt mean it, she told me she lvoed me, she didnt mean it, i kissed her like i meant it however you cant cement it, its all lies, say its love? dont defend it. i'm a real man. with a real message, herei n this post that just sent it.

I get what your saying in your somewhat cryptic rant, but listen, things like that will only fix in time. If both of you love each other, it more than likely should work, I can't say I've really been in a relationship, but I can see what you feel.

• 2 months later...

10 Pointers to help you figure out if you're poor:

If you make less than $22,314 for a family of four, you are definitely living in poverty.

If you commit strong-arm robbery for an iPod Touch because you can neither afford an iPod Touch nor conceive of ever being able to afford an iPod Touch, even under ideal conditions, you are living in poverty.

If you take the prospect of winning the lottery seriously, you are living in poverty.

If you legit cannot afford to buy food, you are living in poverty.

• 2 weeks later...