Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

She's 15, and she just posted photos of her in her 19yrold boyfriend's bedroom them both wearing their pj's. So she lives there now? She used to be a really good friend but shes totally wrapped up in him. I think she actually likes the fact shes dating an older guy and showing off him, rather than actually liking him

Oh, and my other rant. He's actually pretty hot, why didn't I see him first? :P

She's 15, and she just posted photos of her in her 19yrold boyfriend's bedroom them both wearing their pj's. So she lives there now? She used to be a really good friend but shes totally wrapped up in him. I think she actually likes the fact shes dating an older guy and showing off him, rather than actually liking him

Oh, and my other rant. He's actually pretty hot, why didn't I see him first? :P

She could have been spending the night? And yeah. That's pretty stupid. Being more wrapped up in the fact that he's like 4 years oder than her rather than actually liking him for being her boyfriend.

It just a kiss. I've never had one. No need to worry.

And the only reason I worry is because I know a guy that I really like that supposedly liked me back had a kiss. And I didn't. So we aren't even. And it really tears me up.

And the only reason I worry is because I know a guy that I really like that supposedly liked me back had a kiss. And I didn't. So we aren't even. And it really tears me up.

Not trying to be mean or anything. *Cyber Slap* Snap Out of It. I'm sure you'll come up with a better way of getting even.

Not trying to be mean or anything. *Cyber Slap* Snap Out of It. I'm sure you'll come up with a better way of getting even.

Yeah I guess... It's just, that's the only thing I could think of for getting even.

I mean, he freaking promised me he wouldn't.

UGGHH

She could have been spending the night? And yeah. That's pretty stupid. Being more wrapped up in the fact that he's like 4 years oder than her rather than actually liking him for being her boyfriend.

No offence, but you dont need to be 'even' at all.

You both have lives, and as krylon (sorry, forgot your name) said,

promises that aren't written and signed aren't promises at all.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm also known as STUPID.

i did not say you were stupid in the slightest did i?

if i implied it then i'm sorry, but im just saying a small minority of drinkers drink to get rid of their problems or whatever i.e. the alcoholics or whatever

but the vast majority of us drink because we want to have fun.

i did not say you were stupid in the slightest did i?

if i implied it then i'm sorry, but im just saying a small minority of drinkers drink to get rid of their problems or whatever i.e. the alcoholics or whatever

but the vast majority of us drink because we want to have fun.

I said I were stupid. And it's okay.

THIS GIRL IS A FUCKING STALKER.

this girl who goes to my school, never talks to me, but invited me to her party.

i was like, its not like i have no friends, why's she inviting me?

so i'm abit like hmmmm.

she asked me 2 weeks before our break to go, and i made an excuse like 'im on the mainland that day i think, i'll get back to you'

so the day after i got a comment on bebo 'hey bbe wen yu no if ur on the mainland wb x x'

'IDK, when i find out, i'll tell you'

next day

'hey bbe no yet? x x'

'no, i do not.'

2 days after 'hey bbe no yet? wb x x'

'no, i dont. i said i'd get back to you'

then she kept leaving comments and i deleted/ignored them

then i got talkin to lucy on bebo, and i hadnt replied to her comment for 4 days (lucy's (musicjunkie on here))

and i said to lucy that i only recently cameon to read my mail, not my comments,

and then i went on my mails 20 minutes later, and that girl had just sent me an email

'hey bbe you cumin to my partii? wb x x x x x'

DOES SHE STALK MY BEBO?

DOES SHE READ MY COMMENTS?!

WTF IS HER PROBLEM?!

then i went on today, and i had another email sent to me from her.

'hey bbe, you know my partiis tomorrow, u cumin? wb x x x'

FUCK.

OFF.

YOU.

STUPID.

STALKERISH.

LESBIAN.

FIEND.

FREAK.

i swear down shes a complete twat.

does she not get the hint that i dont like her?

i'll probably end up goin, but im not telling her.

thats if i have nothign better to do.