Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

-HUGE argument with the ass that used to be my best friend.

-HUGE family blow out starting last night, continueing on now. and this is the immediate family-grandmom, all aunts/uncles, and my household.

-Because of a misunderstanding somewhere down the line, I missed my appointment at the psychiatrist and now probably can't get in for another 3 months, meaning no meds for a while

ugh:(

Got nothing going on. Got no job, No money. Well I got money but can't live on the amount I get a month. I'm losing dignity more and more each time I take from my parents. Everything I hoped for didn't happen. Every choice I made looks like it was for nothing. Couldn't save my best friend from his way of life. Couldn't save my brother from his addictions. Always have been a bad influence, Depends on how you look at it but from a clean mind and an observers perspective sympathy would be hard to find in my role. Things will take care of themselves either way if I decide to look at my current situation in a negative or a positive light. Perception, They say is everything but it's way too hard to pay attention to an illusion coming from nowhere if not thin air. Reality is all around 360 and it sucks.

Shucks!

I have been here for you all throughout this mess and now you want to ditch me because she's back talking to you? At least you have the decency to admit that you do ditch me. But why are we friends? You do this too often and I'm sorry bud, but I'm not going to take it anymore. I've let far too many people take advantage of me and walk all over me; I've tolerated more bull than I should have and I'm not going to do any of that anymore.

The only way you're ever going to learn is if I do to you what you've been doing to me for years. I don't want to, but I've already tried talking to you about it to no avail. This is my last resort. I'm tired of you using me, and that's what you're doing whether you want to admit it or not. I'm not stupid; I see right through you. So, this is how it's going to be and you will either change your ways or we can't be "best friends" anymore.

And how dare you judge my friends and tell me which ones aren't good for me when you've never been good for me. I just wonder at times if you're looking straight into a mirror when you're passing judgments on my other friends.

Parents, why oh why did you insist on making me go to an all girls' school ? i mean, the last 7 years have been wonderful, don't get me wrong, i've learned how to live and bitch and learn, BUT THE PROMS, OH GOD THE PROMS. One was bad enough, now i have to suffer through another one ? My feet are not built for these heels, parents, they just aren't, they are built for the plimsolls that would be appropriate at a mixed prom, and attempting to wear such heels in before Sunday is backfiring to the point of making me want to hack my feet off. -_- blaaaaaaargh.

dad drives my car more than i do, uses all the gas and doesn't put any in there.

smokes in it AND drives drunk in it.

wow i am really glad i have such a great father

the words "dad" and "drunk" in the same sentences just brings back scary memories...

the words "dad" and "drunk" in the same sentences just brings back scary memories...

=/

screw my dad and screw his drinking and whateverthefuck else he does which i wont get into

=/

screw my dad and screw his drinking and whateverthefuck else he does which i wont get into

I'm so fucking glad that my dad is sober now. I don't think I could have dealt with it longer than I did.

My parents haven't been home for more than a few hours and they're already going on my nerves.

Why the hell do they think they have anything to say about my belongings that I've bought with my money. God, they piss me off so much. They're one of the reasons why I wanna study abroad as soon as possible.

And if they don't fix my laptop properly this time, I think I'll start yelling at the people in the store.

And I think my iPod has broke my headset! This is not a good day.

i haven't had enough sleep all weekend and i rolled my ankle like a bitch last night, it's now the size of several tennis balls (that's right, several) and i'm meant to be driving to st. a tonight to go skating. i don't think i can even manage changing gear yet alone skating. blarrrggghhhh.