Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

if only there were more helpful people around this place, i'd get to the show. sucks not having my license yet, but i'm still a driving n00b.

this is still irritating me, my parents took me to Warped which was an hour away so I do not expect them to take me to Circa nor do I want to ask them to. aldkfjaldsfjklasdjklasfdjlskdfjakldsfj. :/

also - this damn assignment. it's due just before midnight but i've got less than half of it done, and i've e-mailed my teacher asking for clarification about how much i'm supposed to answer because her wording is vague. and i'm too lazy to read the textbook to get the answers... <_<

why are people so fucking ungreatful nowadays, she's been there from the beginning when your mother disowned you but now you've decided she's pissing you off, well you know what fuck you, if you wanna move away and get yourself in debt then go for it, but don't run to me when you want help, i cannot be arsed with you atm, grow up and stop fucking moaning!

Sorry about the language lol, just pretty pissed off atm!

i dont feel good, im so confused in my writing class, i want my own room, my own bed, and i wanna be home. and i cant get my laptop to find the internet here.

on the bright side: 17 days until i can go home for 3 days. 1 month until this summer program is over<3

I'm the only one of of my friends that doesn't have a boyfriend/girlfriend. and it pisses me off so much when that's all everyone talks about. I get that their happy, but it gets to be too much. I don't care if they call you beautiful. I don't care what cute thing they said. I don't care how many times you've had sex in a day. That shit is personal, so keep it personal.

I'm not even bitter, I'm just annoyed that everyone feels the need to tell me these things, when I'm hangin' out solo.

mcfly's new song is terrible. i really wish they'd bowed out from the business gracefully a year or so ago and gone their individual ways rather than using what little money they've got left, only to come back with a really poor sound.

when their new album comes out i'll give it a chance, purely because i think sean smith and his alleged cameo might save the day.

I hate how I can't tell my mom anything without her getting upset. I constantly have to hide things from her, even the smallest things because she gets so upset and asks like a million questions. It's going to ruin my life. I'm always going to be not doing things I want to do, or doing them and keeping them from her, and it's going to keep me from what I really want.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I remembered what regular mozzarella cheese tasted like

because i cant tell if i just had normal cheese or my soy cheese on this pizza i just made because they were next to each other in the freezer, unlabeled, and look exactly the same

and i get an allergic reaction to this im going to be pissed because i have very important plans tomorrow

im getting paranoid

so let's see... i've lost my sanity, i've lost my self esteem/worth, i've lost my chance at a good education and most likely my dream career that i've worked towards since i was a child, i've lost all my friends and any excuse of a social life, i've lost my father to another woman, and now there's a good chance i'm going to lose my house

god, or whoever, if you're up there, this isn't fucking funny anymore

so let's see... i've lost my sanity, i've lost my self esteem/worth, i've lost my chance at a good education and most likely my dream career that i've worked towards since i was a child, i've lost all my friends and any excuse of a social life, i've lost my father to another woman, and now there's a good chance i'm going to lose my house

story of my life gurl.

:hug: i hope every thing works out for you though.

I LOVE YOU.

fuck it all and move to LA with me.

haha

oh crap :(:hug:

:hug::cry:

Honestly made me kinda sad reading this. Wish I had been on msn a bit more often in the last month in the time you're online so I could have offered some support, but I've been busy as hell lately.

I guess not a whole lot I can do seeing as how I live on the other side of the world, but just know it honestly did touch my heart reading that and I really hope for the best for you