Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

how old is his roommate? At some point he needs to just tell him to get the hell out. You shouldn't have someone else holding up your finding a better place.

Jo has been helping to apply a new appartment which can take some time because he's a student with no job and blaa blaa. I find him weird, though he's a lot nicer than Jo's last roommate. Eww.

can't wait to move into our own home.

I'm leaving college already because I'm not interested in the subject so it'll be a waste of time and screw up any chance of being funded for the course I actually want to do that I'll hopefully get into next year.

So what the hell do I do now? =/

I want to do the psychology NQ anyway but it'll cost £383 and I can't afford that..

So it's find a full-time job and work for a year? Again? I already have 2 jobs that I love, but the hours combined isnt enough & only the shit hours one is actually permanent. I cannot be arsed with this whole fighting to get a full-time job thing again.

Being in my 20's and having no other qualifications other than my highers & having a shitty job that anyone could do is my worst nightmare. But I have no effin idea what I want to do D:

STRESSS. long time no post & I write an essay..

So here in the netherlands we have site called 'Hyves' and it's profile site what many dutchies have.

And on some school teachers aren't allowed to accept/add students on their profile.

But when the student is off school they are, and many of them do.

And i'm off school now, and I added a teacher of mine on my hyves profile.

But she denied me, BUT she has almost every other classmates of mine in her friendlist.

So this confirms that the bitch hates me! And I just knew it all along.

i think this is a weird rant?

The weather is just stupid. Was sunny early morning today, thought I could go out. Then there was torrential rain and crappy wind, and now it's kinna sunny but really fucking windy. I CAN'T MAKE PLANS WHEN THE WEATHER DOES SHIT LIKE THIS.

OH HEY IT'S RAINING NOW. Fantastic.

• 4 weeks later...

Sick. Fainting feeling. Almost fainting. Pant. Pant. Pant. Splash water on my face. Pant. Pant. Puke. Pant. Pant. Lay down. Pant.

Pant. Pant. Pant. It's actually worse. ADRENALINE RUSH GET UP WALK AROUND. PANT. PANT. PANT.

And then about half an hour of feeling like i'm dying.

Inhaaaaale.....Exhaaaaale.....Ahhhh fuck this sucks. WTF DO I HAVE.

fuck alfucking mighty...

Last March I went to a conference in Philadelphia which was supposed to be paid entirely by my job. They were supposed to pay for the hotel, travel, conference fees, tolls, parking, food, etc... and it ended up being a little over $600 out of my pocket. I did all the paperwork I was supposed to do to get my money back and they kept rejecting it for silly mistakes. Finally, in August, I get an e-mail that they approved my request for reimbursement. Yesterday, I find out that my request was lost in cyberspace and I have to redo everything, so I redo the whole thing and now just got an e-mail from someone else saying that I couldn't request reimbursement for something after it had already happened. What the flying fuck is that bullshit about? I submitted it 10 times between March and August, it was fucking accepted and then it fucking got lost in someone elses fucking stupidity. And now I don't get any of my money back? What the fuck?

• 3 weeks later...

WELL THIS IS BEEN THE BEST FUCKING DAY EVER.

I've got a knife in my finger.

Maikels mom didn't allow me to come at their place.

She called my parents, thats she doesnt want and need rest.

Also when im there, maikel and I never do something in the house.

When we do so much, but she doesn't she it.

That I've got in a fight with my mom and dad about everything.

And if I dont help more at home, i need to pay to stay at home.

That maikel doesnt want come to my place, because then he will miss his formula one.

So this all only leaves me in the desscion, to break up with him.

Im done with all the drama!

But I cant type and I can't say that I don't want to be together anymore.