Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

i cried - no - bawled my eyes out for four hours yesterday. and today i literally cried from the time i got up. so i have basicly been bawling my eyes out all day. my mom keeps askng me whats wrong with me. and i wont tell her.

she thinks he is stupid. so why should i tell her im crying over the person she thinks is stupid.

everytime i think about when he said something to me on the phone the other night i start crying more. he was so sad, and me too. and it hurts so bad. more than ANYTHING i have EVER felt in my life.

So, another Stickam sesh lastnight. It was great... Until she came in the chat. Seriously, who does this Jess Bowen asshat think she she is? He told me that it was "just a crush" but like, the way he was with her... It was totally more than that. He likes her a lot. And now, I feel like I'm holding him back from what he could be doing with himself. As he's talking to her in private messages, he's telling me that it's nothing. Then, Tiffany tells me that they were planning a time to go out for coffee. Tiff knows how much I like him. She was even trying to get him to snap the fuck out of it. But he never did.

Oh great... He just signed on AIM. Ugh.

So, another Stickam sesh lastnight. It was great... Until she came in the chat. Seriously, who does this Jess Bowen asshat think she she is? He told me that it was "just a crush" but like, the way he was with her... It was totally more than that. He likes her a lot. And now, I feel like I'm holding him back from what he could be doing with himself. As he's talking to her in private messages, he's telling me that it's nothing. Then, Tiffany tells me that they were planning a time to go out for coffee. Tiff knows how much I like him. She was even trying to get him to snap the fuck out of it. But he never did.

Oh great... He just signed on AIM. Ugh.

fucking hell. that makes me want to cry. because i know almost just how you feel. im sorry. that is horrible. :hug::hug::hug:

fucking hell. that makes me want to cry. because i know almost just how you feel. im sorry. that is horrible. :hug::hug::hug:

I'm sorry :(

I am crying... It's just ridiculous. I really shouldn't be. Cause he's "just a boy"

But still. He was the only guy that I ever thought I really loved... And now it's gone to hell.

Yeah, he's apologizing to me right now. What. The. Hell.

• Like 1

I'm sorry :(

I am crying... It's just ridiculous. I really shouldn't be. Cause he's "just a boy"

But still. He was the only guy that I ever thought I really loved... And now it's gone to hell.

Yeah, he's apologizing to me right now. What. The. Hell.

i dont think i have any tears left in me to cry today. even if i needed to. it would probably just be dry sobs. i hope you feel better soon. :(:hug:

if you need to talk to anybody about it..you can talk to me, even though we dont really know eachother that well. lolol. im a good secret keeper. (:

• Like 1

i cried - no - bawled my eyes out for four hours yesterday. and today i literally cried from the time i got up. so i have basicly been bawling my eyes out all day. my mom keeps askng me whats wrong with me. and i wont tell her.

she thinks he is stupid. so why should i tell her im crying over the person she thinks is stupid.

everytime i think about when he said something to me on the phone the other night i start crying more. he was so sad, and me too. and it hurts so bad. more than ANYTHING i have EVER felt in my life.

:hug::hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: im sorry, vic :(

I got school tomorrow... :(

But on the brightside, Andrea is there, so that's a perk.

Aye, School for me tomorrow too. I was planning on going to bed earlier, but I put on 40 days of Riot thing that I hadn't seen and didn't realise it was so long! By then I was in a Paramore mood so I just watched the first 1/4 of the performance and now it's 1:40. Crazy shizz.