Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Good electric guitar is broken. My acoustic is at my dads. My classical is in the pawn shop. I have my oooold electric guitar that just SUCKS to play with now. This is bull.

And no amp.

This is why you shouldn't drink.:nono:

i hate eating. There is something wrong with my stomach or intestines. I can't eat without bloating up like a frog and feeling horrible.

sorry i know TMI but it sucks :/

i need to go to the doctor.

i know maybe i'm really a vampire and i don't know it so i can't eat food anymore! haha i wish..:nono:

i hate eating. There is something wrong with my stomach or intestines. I can't eat without bloating up like a frog and feeling horrible.

sorry i know TMI but it sucks :/

i need to go to the doctor.

i know maybe i'm really a vampire and i don't know it so i can't eat food anymore! haha i wish..:nono:

LOL. Ohh Jen. I love you.

Get better !

LOL. Ohh Jen. I love you.

Get better !

:D

and yeah it's been going on for my whole life actually. But it's become really bad lately. It's to the point where i don't want to eat anymore. I'm going to go on a simple diet starting tomorrow. Just salad and rice. lol

and don't ya love me. lol

random as i am?

TMI always :P

:D

and yeah it's been going on for my whole life actually. But it's become really bad lately. It's to the point where i don't want to eat anymore. I'm going to go on a simple diet starting tomorrow. Just salad and rice. lol

and don't ya love me. lol

random as i am?

TMI always :P

THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU MY PERFECT AND RANDOM JEN! <3

So cold outside. I'm freezing! Damn. And the school today wasn't very good.:nono:

and I couldn't answer the phone but I should have done! Pffff...today is not my day! I say. But it's okay. everything is just so f*cked up.:(:(:(

plus I have to go because I'm in the computer room of the dorm so I can't talk to anyone. Ohh well I'm so antisocial because I don't like to talk to people here. and that's not good!

so hopefully I'll survive this life!

I SET THE DISH CLOTH ON FIREEE.

ok its not really a rant, but it can hardly go in the happy thread. i was making rice krispie cakes with my siblings and the cloth managed to go on the hob and it went up in flames. i just snapped and started hitting it and it went out. they didn't even notice. my mum wasn't very impressed, i got the whole "what if", and then i had to bin her dishcloth :roll:

oh, and first thing this morning i get up to find my mum has recorded an article on the princes trust and she wants me to phone it. greaaat.

^thanks! :hug:

it's been a year since we broke up..but damn..it still pisses me off whenever i remember it..

I believe you. That's not the happiest moment I think. But I hope you will get over him/it soon. But I think you'd better forget about him.

awww...holly...vic....:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

boys..idk..but i kinda have a phobia...i'm afraid to love another guy again..damn that ex of mine..:nono:

Thanks Erika <3

Uggghh... He completely ignored me. Thanks, Kev.