The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

i actually have no idea what that means :( i've never even heard anyone say that, why do you need to know? haha i tried to google it and i got nothing, :nono:

wait! you know that saying "its my way or the highway?" maybe it has something to do with that lol i dont know just guessing :/

Thank you so much for trying. I really appreciate it!

Well my brother asked me if I knew what its meaning is. We're not English or Americans just so you know.

I've found that Audioslave has a song called I Am The Highway. And my bro said he heard in songs being sung that line. And he's sure it means something. Plus he added that he asked Americans about it but they didn't know either!

Yep, I've heard about that saying.

Nothing much betty, so glad to be talking to you though! :hug:

you been up to much?

Yes! It's been a while since we last talked.

Uhm not really. Just same stuff as usual, being online, listening to music. You?

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

HOLD YOUR COLOURS AGAINST THE WALLLLLLLLLLLL

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

HOLD YOUR COLOURS AGAINST THE WALLLLLLLLLLLL

PENDULUM FTW <3 :D

Yes! It's been a while since we last talked.

Uhm not really. Just same stuff as usual, being online, listening to music. You?

Oh cool :) pretty much the same with me; hanging out with friend, listening to music and stuffs

i GTG now, talk to you soon