The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

@ida

:uhh: really? Ich olle schlafmütze lol

:rotfl: that's not that bad actually! it'd be worse if you don't now when BNE comes out actually. hahaha

my sister buys it on the 25th and i get my copy weeks later... :nono:

oh that's not good! i hope he gets better soon! :(

i'm good thank you, but i'm sick at the moment xD i have a really bad cold! i hope it goes by my birthday :willy_nilly:

thank you :hug:

yeah, you better get okay again til your birthday! :(

I'm working on getting better, thanks girls :mrgreen::hug:

what are you both up to today?

good girl, haha.

well, it's my uncle's birthday today so I'm gonna go to his 'party' with my family later. should be fun, hehe :) you?

:hug: Not a lot really. I'm feeling a bit blaah today so I'm having a pj day. :)

You okay?

i love pj days! :mrgreen: i'm actually wearing my pj bottoms right now, 'cause they are so comfy, haha. yup, thanks :) although my gunea pig is really sick at the moment :/

@Beccs

i'm good! just a bit tired...you?

Same. I didn't sleep very well last night cause of the spider incident haha. :shifty:

@ Becca

yuh huh, just got the sniffles today and a really sore throat again but other than that i'm good thanks, what about you? :D

oh dearz :( Lets hope your alright for the ol' bday.

Yeah I'm not bad just a bit tired.

i love pj days! :mrgreen: i'm actually wearing my pj bottoms right now, 'cause they are so comfy, haha. yup, thanks :) although my gunea pig is really sick at the moment :/

Haha my pjs are really old, they hardly fit me anymore XD

Oh thats awful! I'm sorry to hear that! I hope he/she gets better soon. :hug:

good girl, haha.

well, it's my uncle's birthday today so I'm gonna go to his 'party' with my family later. should be fun, hehe :) you?

:) oh that sounds like it'll be alot of fun! ^_^

nothing really, i'm having a bit of a lazy day like becca just trying to make myself feel better ^^

by the way, do you girls have facebook?

(becca i have yours ofc :hug:)