The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

sorry guys, i forgot that i gotta go sooner than i thought...bye then! :hug:

Bye Ida :hug:

@rach

i already saw your comment :D the sig sucks tho xD

@beccs

i hate spiders! I always scream like i just saw my murderer comming in when i see a spider :shifty:

I really liked the sig actually :D

I CAN'T STAND SPIDERS. :willy_nilly: There was a massive one in my room last night and i had to get my dad to come in and get rid of it ><

Bye Ida :hug:

@Franzi Same. I can't even stand the tiny little ones.

yeah. last sunday we went out for lunch and my fam wanted to have a table outdoors. i already had the feeling that something i really have a horror of would happen. what happened? a big (for normal people who think spiders are normal, probably just small) spider jumped over our table straight in my mom's dress. she and me were just screaming the whole restaurant together xD

I CAN'T STAND SPIDERS. :willy_nilly: There was a massive one in my room last night and i had to get my dad to come in and get rid of it ><

yeah. last sunday we went out for lunch and my fam wanted to have a table outdoors. i already had the feeling that something i really have a horror of would happen. what happened? a big (for normal people who think spiders are normal, probably just small) spider jumped over our table straight in my mom's dress. she and me were just screaming the whole restaurant together xD

That sounds awful Franzi :willy_nilly:

The other day, there was one right behind my head on my bed so I had to get my dad to get rid of it. Then after that, I saw two more dangling down from my ceiling so I had to get him again! :willy_nilly: