The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Same here. =)

Just read the thing Holly posted and I'm kinda excited that Hayley even reads in here sometimes...hopefully not my crazy rubbish, haha.

Saw Harry Potter 4 with RPATZ last night :hyper::hyper::hyper:

yeah, i saw that too and it's really awesome, hehe. :hyper:

that great. (: I just watched a few parts, 'cause yesterday 'Flavor of Love: 3' started and I'm always watching this dumb, haha.

yeah, i saw that too and it's really awesome, hehe. :hyper:

that great. (: I just watched a few parts, 'cause yesterday 'Flavor of Love: 3' started and I'm always watching this dumb, haha.

I hate Flave tbh, but I'm kinda interested in this Tila stuff.

Today was this kinda last episode where Tila and Kristy were hardly discussing cuz Tila chose Kristy but she said no and then Tila freaked out when they met again now. oO

we have snow in Poland ^^ finally!

No problem. =)

We already have snow since 3 or 4 days now and it honestly pisses me off. :shifty:

ugh... this winter snow isn't often phenomenon :(

Aaw, that really sucks. :(

I hate Flave tbh, but I'm kinda interested in this Tila stuff.

Today was this kinda last episode where Tila and Kristy were hardly discussing cuz Tila chose Kristy but she said no and then Tila freaked out when they met again now. oO

Jup, I hate him too. But it's always funny to see those chicks freaking and bitching around, haha. :rotfl:

yeah, i also watched that like a week ago. oO holy crap.

did you watch the first season, too?

Jup, I hate him too. But it's always funny to see those chicks freaking and bitching around, haha. :rotfl:

yeah, i also watched that like a week ago. oO holy crap.

did you watch the first season, too?

I honestly can't understand how you can even bitch around with another woman because of this guy. I mean, he's even not the prettiest and the chics there aren't the ugliest.

No, I didn't watch the first season. Actually not even the whole 2nd one, just e few episodes where they were like 30 ppl in the house now. I'll never forget this crazy action with the pig......they had to eat. :shifty::uhh:

But I'm kinda sad that it didn't work with Kristy and Tila, I'd have loved it to see them together.

I honestly can't understand how you can even bitch around with another woman because of this guy. I mean, he's even not the prettiest and the chics there aren't the ugliest.

No, I didn't watch the first season. Actually not even the whole 2nd one, just e few episodes where they were like 30 ppl in the house now. I'll never forget this crazy action with the pig......they had to eat. :shifty::uhh:

But I'm kinda sad that it didn't work with Kristy and Tila, I'd have loved it to see them together.

...and...he's old. :shifty: much older than the girls on there.

eew, i remember that one. :nono: yeah, they could've looked so good together.

but in the first season, there was this girl dani, she also did it till the last 2 but tila didn't picked her... but i liked her. :mrgreen: she really should've chosen her, haha.

heey :hug:

I'm not bad thanks just kinda annoyed that I only have the weekend left until I go back to school :[

you? :hug:

that's real dumb :( we have to go back to school on thursday, so there isn't so much time left either. :willy_nilly:

i'm great, though. thanks. :hug:

hi guro :hug:

how are you doing dear? :)

I'm good, thanks =D

How are you lovely? :hug:

i'm good and happy, thanks :hug:

and my current obsession is armageddon (film) ^^

i love it <3

Awesome (:

Haha, i've never seen that. =P

My current obsession is Chace Crawford. ;D

i'm good, thanks :hug:

you?

I'm alright as always and you? :)

I'm not bad thanks just tired again >.<

and I'm also annoyed cause I go back to school on Monday :(

Hellow =D

Heya Guro! :hug:

that's real dumb :( we have to go back to school on thursday, so there isn't so much time left either. :willy_nilly:

i'm great, though. thanks. :hug:

ooh you're lucky that you get a few more days :willy_nilly:

I'm gonna get loads of studying homework as well cause we have tests the week after for every subject :nono:

...and...he's old. :shifty: much older than the girls on there.

eew, i remember that one. :nono: yeah, they could've looked so good together.

but in the first season, there was this girl dani, she also did it till the last 2 but tila didn't picked her... but i liked her. :mrgreen: she really should've chosen her, haha.

really? How old is he? I never took a closer look on this show. lol

Yes, she picked a guy....bobby or so, eh?

But I'm happy that she didn't pick this girl who acted and looked like a boy in this season, you know who I mean? I think she was named Katie....lol

hey guro :hug:

how are you?