The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Aaaw, that sucks. :( everything's okay? and you have to go to school tomorrow? :nono: oh joy.

we have to get back on thursday.

Yes. We 'just' had an arguing cuz she was too stupid to ask me correctly about my history stuff I had to learn. I sat down all day today and learned for this fxcking test and only cuz I started a sentence with 'They tried to solve.....', instead of 'They wanted to seperate...', she started to laugh about me really hard and I felt damn hurt and foolished.

Yes, here's school tomorrow. & an economics test....yiha.

Lucky you that you have the day left tomorrow. :(

Yes. We 'just' had an arguing cuz she was too stupid to ask me correctly about my history stuff I had to learn. I sat down all day today and learned for this fxcking test and only cuz I started a sentence with 'They tried to solve.....', instead of 'They wanted to seperate...', she started to laugh about me really hard and I felt damn hurt and foolished.

Yes, here's school tomorrow. & an economics test....yiha.

Lucky you that you have the day left tomorrow. :(

that's kinda mean from her. :/

Aaaw, so good luck hun! :hug: yeah, I'm pretty glad that I got tomorrow left, 'cause I got this new PC and i have to put all my files on there from my old one... otherwise I'd freak out, haha. :D

that's kinda mean from her. :/

Aaaw, so good luck hun! :hug: yeah, I'm pretty glad that I got tomorrow left, 'cause I got this new PC and i have to put all my files on there from my old one... otherwise I'd freak out, haha. :D

thank you! :hug:

Oh gosh, I wouldn't think about when I'm gonna get my new comp soon. this is gonna be so much to bring over. lol & I'm always damn afraid that anything could get lost. :willy_nilly:

hey ParamoreRedSoxGurl =)

thank you! :hug:

Oh gosh, I wouldn't think about when I'm gonna get my new comp soon. this is gonna be so much to bring over. lol & I'm always damn afraid that anything could get lost. :willy_nilly:

hahaha, ME TOO! :rotfl: I'm doing that for 3 days now! ...and there's so much left that I have to put on my new one. :willy_nilly: but I love it, it's so much better and faster. :D

Hey Sam!

hahaha, ME TOO! :rotfl: I'm doing that for 3 days now! ...and there's so much left that I have to put on my new one. :willy_nilly: but I love it, it's so much better and faster. :D

aw super :D

I'll get my mom's one when she's gonna buy a new one - just cuz of sims 3. (her old one hasn't the conditions for it) haha

& that's also much faster then I hope. I need more space cuz the ani programms and videos take a bunch of space. :willy_nilly:

aw super :D

I'll get my mom's one when she's gonna buy a new one - just cuz of sims 3. (her old one hasn't the conditions for it) haha

& that's also much faster then I hope. I need more space cuz the ani programms and videos take a bunch of space. :willy_nilly:

only because of sims 3? :willy_nilly: didn't even know there's gonna be sims 3, haaha. oh yeah, they take loads of space. :/ but they're fun. :D

only because of sims 3? :willy_nilly: didn't even know there's gonna be sims 3, haaha. oh yeah, they take loads of space. :/ but they're fun. :D

Yes, she's so obsessed with it. :roll: It's comming out on 9th. march I think. lol

There you're right. :D I'm searching for a Josh vid to make an ani with now, but you honestly can forget it. - there are only lots of 'Josh's new girl?!' vids. :rotfl:

Yes, she's so obsessed with it. :roll: It's comming out on 9th. march I think. lol

There you're right. :D I'm searching for a Josh vid to make an ani with now, but you honestly can forget it. - there are only lots of 'Josh's new girl?!' vids. :rotfl:

she is? hehe :D lol

that's right, everywhere is that girl... :nono: but that's cool when you're making a new ani of josh! (: