The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Nah, why should I hate you cuz of this? :)

haha yes. In school I'm always the dictionary for my friend, so I don't mind it.

that's awesome! :willy_nilly:

Well hmm cause it might be annoying if I ask all the time. :) But glad to hear you don't hate. :hug:

So you are a dictionary to many people? That's pretty cool you can feel that you know a lot and people trust you. :P But I also help my friends with their English homework when they do those before the lessons. :)

And yeah it is! :willy_nilly:

Well hmm cause it might be annoying if I ask all the time. :) But glad to hear you don't hate. :hug:

So you are a dictionary to many people? That's pretty cool you can feel that you know a lot and people trust you. :P But I also help my friends with their English homework when they do those before the lessons. :)

And yeah it is! :willy_nilly:

Yes I am. I'm really a bit proud of it cuz it shows to me that I'm really good at English and as you said, that people trust me.

aw that's very cool! :hug:

HEYYYY JUSTINE :hug:

Yes I am. I'm really a bit proud of it cuz it shows to me that I'm really good at English and as you said, that people trust me.

aw that's very cool! :hug:

Yeah you are right. :) But now I have to go to shower and after that I'll watch project runaway so you guys don't see me today but hopefully tomorrow! :P

Bye bye everyone! :hug:

@Jason thanks for the friend request. :hug: