The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I KNOOWW! It's been a loooong time.

It's going good, what about you?

that's good 8-)

eeh it's not great really. Lotsa bad crap going on right now :nono:

Aw lucky you! Having holidays?

Yes, I'm okay thanks. It's finally weekend. :hyper:

yep :) I'm not excited as I usually am though. On Monday, I'm going to the dentists to get 2 teeth pulled out :crybad:

:hug: I'm pretty okay, thanks. :D what about you?

:hug: I'm not bad thanks. Just read above ;-)

Glad to hear! What's on the 15th?

I'm kinda not that good. Feeling 'schwindelig' and cold...but I'm happy that I already got breaking dawn in german now. :mrgreen:

well, on the 15th february last year i saw paramore. :( remember?

Aaaw, hun get better soon! :hug: I hate feeling like that! But that's awesome that you got breaking dawn in german now! :D

well, on the 15th february last year i saw paramore. :( remember?

Aaaw, hun get better soon! :hug: I hate feeling like that! But that's awesome that you got breaking dawn in german now! :D

Aw yeah right. and I also should've seen them this month last year. I think on the 24th. :/

thanks. :hug: I'm already almost at the part again where I stopped reading the english one. haha

Aw yeah right. and I also should've seen them this month last year. I think on the 24th. :/

thanks. :hug: I'm already almost at the part again where I stopped reading the english one. haha

i remember everything that happened last february. :willy_nilly: and i know exactly how I felt as I heard about the cancellation and all the stuff. daaamnit. :nono: yaay, sounds great! :mrgreen:i really should go on reading it, then i might finish it today :shifty:

i remember everything that happened last february. :willy_nilly: and i know exactly how I felt as I heard about the cancellation and all the stuff. daaamnit. :nono: yaay, sounds great! :mrgreen:i really should go on reading it, then i might finish it today :shifty:

I can imagine. :willy_nilly:

Yes go on! I'm also gonna go on tonight. D:

Hunni help me! Which ava is the best?

k01.pngk1.png4_02.png

:willy_nilly: