The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I can be very entertaining.

I might be more entertaining in real life though.

I dunno, in real life I have a habit of going totally anti social on the people that are directly around me so maybe I'm not too entertaining.

It seems seriously everyone under the age of 25 cannot go more than 24 hours with their cellphone. I haven't even had one since February last year and I'm only getting another one finally next week. At first it felt weird being without one but after about 2 weeks I got used to not having one

MSN/internet would be my only use for a phone too haha. I don't really like calling people (I prefer they call me rather than me calling them) and texting is annoying.

Hmm, maybe I'll go out and get a decent phone for MSN/Internet when I'm not home now *ponders decision*

Well, I didn't get panic attacks, sheesh. I felt slightly anxious, but I wasn't like, gonna die from calling someone. It usually took something more serious than that to bring on a panic attack for me.

Worst panic attack/s I've ever had was when I was on LSD last December. I thought I was going to die, literally

:( I know how that feels completely

I just dropped out of school completely because of anxiety problems. I couldn't handle going to class anymore, in my head it was just "As soon as I walk in there people will be judging me and staring at me". They probably weren't and they were most likely minding their own business, but hey that's anxiety and paranoia taking hold

Grade ten, that really sucks:(:hug:

I made to year 12 (I guess grade 12, if there is such a thing in Canada, I dunno:?) because before then I didn't really have any serious issues with anxiety and paranoia. And then just suddenly that year it all hit me like a ton of bricks at once. Scary stuff.

What do you do now then that you've dropped out?

I probably should have done some correspondence thing but I just quit doing academic stuff altogether. School just gave me too many bad memories (about 2 years of high school were good, the rest was quite depressing/made me angry etc), so I just wanted to leave it all behind as much as possible.

I can imagine it's easy to slack off doing correspondence stuff, since no one is there to whip your butt and tell you to get the shit done